Home

Apostates

Goose_Of_Mercy

Hello all.

I am sure many of you are wondering about the guild Grask, Arina, and I have started. I think this is an apropiate time to tell you about our guild

The guild's name is Apostates or <APST> (look it up if you want to know what it means). The current members are Ryxx Zan'Tar, Grask Lekkren, Arina X'Hairi, Ebik, and Ivaax. At the moment we are thinking about a few other people who can join.

Our guild is basically a small group of fairly frequent players who enjoy many different parts of the game: PvP, PvE, RP, loot =], and good conversations.

I am not sure if I should say something but Grask and Corzip have been talking about some RP between our guilds...Corzip+Grask please post something if you want to announce it. We should start a thread on the RP center too.

yeah well i want it worked out first ryxx. dont want to give people certain hopes and then have to take it away.

I really hope this works out, everyone will enjoy it for sure.

*Slices Ebik's head off*

*Gets out a medpack and puts Ebik's head back on*

*Smacks Ebik's head and rezes him*

Rinse and Repeat

If I get a 30% damage slice on my new rifle when i get back ill be able to kill you all muhahahahahaha!!!! Grask nows what Im talking about

/bah

You couldn't even hit the broad side of......

Ebik receives |337 damage from Keldor's uber sliced rifle. Ebik is now incapped. Ryxxorz heals Ebik for |337 Damage.

See how nicely that would work out. :D

Archived