Home

Eagle Warrior - please read!

VanLingo

I'm sorry to everyone else -- this has nothing to do with Battlefront, but Eagle Warrior doesn't post in the Sliced Tauntaun.

Eagle Warrior: you have got to stop posting new threads for every freakin' sentence!

Make yourself a Wishlist thread or something. Half of your posts are two-liners or old news. Please take the time to read what other people are discussing and then join in. Don't make a new topic every time you want to say something!

Once again, apologies to everyone else. I don't mean to be biggotted, I just hate newbie spammers.

-- Lingo

I don't want to sound cruel but I kind of agree. I have made a few mistakes but thats because I am just new to this site. :p It seems eaglewarrior like you just sorta do all of this on purpose and I know it's not very fair to moderators and stuff because that it's harder to find the threads your looking for when there is so much clutter around.

its not being cruel, its being honest, and I must agree. Its pretty obvious when you see someone who is just trying to rack up a huge post count for credability. 90% of ALL topics on this page are eagle warriors, and 90% like you said are one sentence comments inside. the other day I came here and he had started 5 just on that day. maybe someone should remind him its not you post count that matters its the quality of what you post that does.

that and its anoying as hell seeing the place flooded with useless spam and pointless topics just because he is trying to get a nice big post count.

If anyone has a problem regarding another forum member, then your first port of call should be the moderators. Threads like this can only lead to ill feeling, and are not really necessary. Sometimes enthusiasm can be mistaken for spamming - and vice versa. It's not always an easy call to make - because at the end of the day, people have responded in Eagle Warrior's threads and continued the discussion.

I would only say this for anyone starting a new thread:

First, try and see if there is a similar thread already started in the forum. If there is, then kindly post in that one.

Secondly, if you're not sure whether to start a thread, or where it belongs, contact a moderator, and they'll be happy to help you out.

Thirdly, if you can look at the forum, and see your own name posted 10 or more times in a row as thread starter, then it's probably safe to say you've posted a few too many threads. Let others have an equal chance at starting interesting topics.

Let's all just try to get along, and not single anyone out for angst.

This thread is being closed.

Archived