Home

New Animations WIP

razorace

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought that I've been able to post from school's comp...strange. Anyways: I'm near the end of the Jedish pullup animation. Just 5 frames to fix (only the arms position). the final "landing pose" is new and better. Once it's done I'll send to Razorace the compiled "your.GLA" (as usual) and the cfg file.

About the breathing effect I've worked on it and All the animations I did (stands and idle) are "breathing" stands... That was one of the first things I've realized when I saw JK2 - JA animations. And now I'm making my own with breathe effect...

ok, I checked it out. The player body still isn't centered.

And I think the ending would look better if it was more graceful. He looks like he's skidding to a halt instead of landing from a Force powered hop and his arms go from symatry to being one forward, one back. The motion of the animations is primarily up/down instead of forward/back.

Other than that, I think it's perfect.

I would like to (at least try) to make animations. what program are u guys using? i have some really cool (i think) animations. new saber moves and other stufff like that. and like adding an animation for when ur using a shield

I am using 3dsmax R5, and I guess that Keshire is using 3dsmax R4 (nearly the same for animations).

I've been trying the IK and I've done a new Run animation with it, which is really nice...

But IK isn't always useful. Youhave to understand when and where you might use it (with benefits...)

I have an idea for an animation. I'm not sure if somebody thought it up already or if it's even possible but in the last Clone Wars cartoon episode there is this evil robobt than can use like three sabers at a time with his two hands and one foot and when he had two sabers he grabbed this guy's head with the claws on his foot and smashed his head in the ground while blocking other sabers, then he did a backflip and threw him away with his foot.

I dont know if that stuff is possible plus it would would probably be VERY hard, but I dont know anything about animations so i wouldnt know, but if you could do some how do that it would be cool especially the three sabers part and the foot grabbing.

:sweat::saberr::saberb::saberg:

Sorry that I'm posting so many replies, but it maybe you could do a few new melee animations. Like mabye have the grab and punch in the stomach one and make it so that you can stab them in the stomach three times instead?

Archived