Home

OK WTF?!----> William Hung

-=DarkZero=-

There is nothing new about the William Hung phenomina! This has been going on for decades with various "underground" artists having careers despite thier seeming disregard to "conventional" musical choices, such as being in tempo, pitch, rhythm...

Don't belive me? Well, there used to be a whole radio show dedicated to these forgotten artists: http://www.incorrectmusic.com/

Check out the December 19, 2001 show and search out the selections by Ken Defeudis (Desperado and New York, New York) to hear how it should really be done!

:joy: :joy: :joy:

The strangest thing is, if you told Hung that he sucked, he'd probably say "Thank you!" He knows he's terrible! He also knows that is the reason people are so interested. The fact that he doesn't seem to care that he sucks is intriguing to many people.

Bottom line: William Hung is a very smart guy. He'll have as much fame as he can get, get rich off of it, and go on to live a laid back life... at least as laid back as he can get after this publicity:p

• 2 weeks later...

I just want to beat the ****ing living **** out of him for being so ****ing stupid. My hatred for him is non describable, if I have my way.... I will ****ing Kill him, his future descendent, and thier future descendent and so on and so on.......... and that will be the only the beginning...................

Originally posted by DarkAmrod

I just want to beat the ****ing living **** out of him for being so ****ing stupid. My hatred for him is non describable, if I have my way.... I will ****ing Kill him, his future descendent, and thier future descendent and so on and so on.......... and that will be the only the beginning...................

You might wanna cut down on your five-double posting, and while you're at it, your swearing too...

All those stars are making me dizzy :p

OMG LF IS ON IT'S SLOWEST... -_-

Sorry Pumpkin King....... I will control my behavior but just William Hung just really upset me, because it was so easy for him to become big and have a record deal and while I just siting here wasteing my talent in music........I mean I am a much better music player than that guy and he got a record deal................. I am sorry for my wild outburst and I will limit myself to not posting a lot of message.....

Yeah that true some people do get lucky and talent play only a small percent in music but those people who get lucky shouldn't get lucky... You know what I mean....... William Hung is one of those people it like saying that I can get on American Idol and do something increiable* stupid and they would get me a gig or something.... Some people get it so easy while everyone else have to work hard just to get a taste of success........ but overall, you are right Lightsaberboy people do get lucky and while others don't get lucky

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

It's all in jest. It's pretty hilarious and great to see someone making money off of sucking at something. :D

man, like that hasnt done before :rolleyes:

i even believe thats the oldest occupation in the world...

:p

Archived