Home

To all of our mods and admins

--ZeeMan--

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Siv

was you wearing preposterously over-sized headphones at the time? because the same thing happened to me. i suddenly had an overpowering urge to read the MS-DOS manual, buy a dell laptop and yell at small children.

:D

Dude, you got a Dell.

I, for one, don't know what to say other than.....

What in the wide world of sports? I'm an oddity, astroy? Well well well.....Look who's not getting the antidote now.

hmph.

*shifts eyes across room*

Originally posted by obi-wan13

I, for one, don't know what to say other than.....

What in the wide world of sports? I'm an oddity, astroy? Well well well.....Look who's not getting the antidote now.

hmph.

*shifts eyes across room*

Hey, at least you're not the evil one around here.

Originally posted by Sam Fisher

BTW, is it just me, or has the quality of the Swamp gone down?

Generations of members come and go all the time...so the "quality" is always shifting I guess...but that's what The Swamp is...a big, ever-changing, wonderfully evolving mess :p

But it is my home, so I shall be ever grateful of it XD

by the time i read all the posts i forgot what this thread is about

i dont know, i dont come here much anymore now that school started for me but everytime i come here there are only threads about people complaining about viruses and threads like '3 word story' and other games like that

in my opinion the quality of the swamp has droped

I've said this countless times before but it appears I need to say it again.

The forums are not here to dance around you in seductive outfits and bring you your ranch dressing hose. They are only as good as what the members put into them. If they fill up with people who just expect to show up and be entertained by others, of course the quality is going to drop.

Forum enjoyment increases in direct proportion to what the members put into it. If you guys wants the swamp to be better; make it better. Don't just complain about other members not entertaining you sufficiently. :)

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

I've said this countless times before but it appears I need to say it again.

The forums are not here to dance around you in seductive outfits and bring you your ranch dressing hose. They are only as good as what the members put into them. If they fill up with people who just expect to show up and be entertained by others, of course the quality is going to drop.

Forum enjoyment increases in direct proportion to what the members put into it. If you guys wants the swamp to be better; make it better. Don't just complain about other members not entertaining you sufficiently. :)

:wstupid:

I back that up 100%.

Originally posted by Sam Fisher

....BTW, is it just me, or has the quality of the Swamp gone down?

:) perhaps it is because you are still here that the standard is going down.... j/k :p

nah, seriously, like Rhett and Darkie have intimated, its what the members put in, and as members change the tone will change.... I think there are alot of newer ppl around here, younger and many arent crazy SW fans either(heaven forbid !) I love it though :)

mtfbwya

Archived