Home

An hour and a half long argument that leads to...

Kain

Kenshin vs Sephiroth  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Kenshin vs Sephiroth

• Kenshin
    • Sephiroth

Actually he said its because I'm a prick, and he doesn't like prick, so he's a prick to those he deems pricks. Huh, thats kinda ironic. I think he just doesn't realize how severely sarcastic I am. Shame. If he had a sense of humor he'd probably like me. Ah well. Back to the pointless battle!

lol. I like both of these characters!

I'd vote Sephiroth however. Watch the battle between Cloud and Sephiroth in Kingdom Hearts:Final Mix. And you'll see why.

A more appropriate battle. Link versus Marth. Swords only no magic or bows or crap like that.

Originally posted by Kain

Actually he said its because I'm a prick, and he doesn't like prick, so he's a prick to those he deems pricks. Huh, thats kinda ironic. I think he just doesn't realize how severely sarcastic I am. Shame. If he had a sense of humor he'd probably like me. Ah well. Back to the pointless battle!

Eh, you're probably right. I have been rather prickish to you of late, and fact is, I've out-trolled the big dude on Fellowship of the Ring looking for you to post something I could take a jab at. So I'd like to take this oppritunity to extend my virtual hand for an appology. That is as sappy as you will ever see me post, and my final offer. Take it or leave it.

Originally posted by CapNColostomy

Eh, you're probably right. I have been rather prickish to you of late, and fact is, I've out-trolled the big dude on Fellowship of the Ring looking for you to post something I could take a jab at. So I'd like to take this oppritunity to extend my virtual hand for an appology. That is as sappy as you will ever see me post, and my final offer. Take it or leave it.

*Astro rubs eyes, blinks twice*

yes, that is the sappiest Ive ever seen you CapN ! :p

back to (frivolous) topic :p

I've hassled a friend to give me his Kenshin dvds for a while...... as much of a Final Fantasy fan I am, I think its Sephs attitude and arrogance that make him memorable as opposed to kenshin... But, Seph does seem to get down and dirty with the blade in FF7 AC...

mtfbwya

Originally posted by CapNColostomy

Yea, truces are good.

Well, I've said this to my friend a million times, if Sephiroth started to lose(by any concievable means), he'd just annihilate the planet. Thats my opinion

I voted for Sephiroth... But still Sauron would defeat 'em all... If he just wouldn't make so dumb plans... "I want to conquer the world! I'll cut throught Osgiliath and then the world shall be mine. Yay! But... There's a hobbit... HOBBIT! I have a hobbittofobia... I can't let it come to me... Go, my dark riders and kill him. Oh, and don't forget to buy me a new ring... One more thing, bring me some lunch, will ya'? I havn't eaten in 300 years..."

Originally posted by Darth Tepe

But still Sauron would defeat 'em all... If he just wouldn't make so dumb plans... "I want to conquer the world! I'll cut throught Osgiliath and then the world shall be mine. Yay! But... There's a hobbit... HOBBIT! I have a hobbittofobia... I can't let it come to me... Go, my dark riders and kill him. Oh, and don't forget to buy me a new ring... One more thing, bring me some lunch, will ya'? I havn't eaten in 300 years..."

LOL

hehehe you'll never kill me Sauron! never I say! never! muwahaha scared of me eh? You'll never touch me then!

oops! wrong hobbit :D

YES! The girl from bloodrayne will them all! pffff....

Astro-Sephiroth is not actually fighting in the previews for FFVIII:AC. Those are 3 people who look very much like him however, and are certain to have ties to him!

*secretly sends in Cloud*

3 way matchup! Triple Threat! For like, 5 minutes. Cloud sucks compared to the other 2 in swordsmanship

Originally posted by Mike Windu

3 way matchup! Triple Threat! For like, 5 minutes. Cloud sucks compared to the other 2 in swordsmanship

And yet ironically, Cloud would win. Sephiroth can't kill him and Kenshin won't kill him, and only Cloud can kill Sephiroth.

DAMN YOU SQUARESOFT!! RELEASE THE REAL VERSION WHERE SEPHIROTH SUCEEDED!!

Originally posted by IG-64

The war to end all wars: LotR or Star Wars?

Try to answer that and this thread will probably be move to the the senate.

G

Star Wars

Seph versus kenshin, Seph wins, hands down, I know both, and Sepiroth only died by getting thrown down into a f-ing mako pool, honestly?!

And, Spider-man Versus Wolverine, Wolverine clocked the crap out of him, it was in a venum issue, and many x-men and spider-man issues, but I got the Venum issue where he does so..yeah

Originally posted by Kain

...DAMN YOU SQUARESOFT!! RELEASE THE REAL VERSION WHERE SEPHIROTH SUCEEDED!!

cmon Kain, not that again ! get over it man ! :p At least all you seph/FF7 fans are getting FF7 AC.... Poor astro would LOVE to see a FFIX-2, but I know that would never happen

mtfbwya

I like Cloud. He's really cool. I like Sephiroth too... what would be cool is if they'd be a final fantasy rpg featuring all the new and old final fantasy characters :xp: Cloud and Leon vs Sepher and Sephiroth. *one winged angel plays in background*

In fact. I might change my icon to Cloud just for the hell of it. :) Enjoy my new avatar Kain!

Originally posted by Mike Windu

I like Cloud. He's really cool. I like Sephiroth too... what would be cool is if they'd be a final fantasy rpg featuring all the new and old final fantasy characters :xp: Cloud and Leon vs Sepher and Sephiroth. *one winged angel plays in background*

In fact. I might change my icon to Cloud just for the hell of it. :) Enjoy my new avatar Kain!

Seifer sucked. No way would I allow Sephiroth to team with HIM. It can be Squall and Sephiroth vs Cloud and Seifer. That'd be a matchup.

Now I was thinking about this......I have thought of having Kenshin master Hiko to fight for him against Sephiroth because Hiko is a much better swordman than Kenshin and he perfected all of the techniques in the Hiten Mitsurugi school and on top of that He Kenshin master of course we all know that the master is faster, stronger than the pupil........Hands down Hiko would kick Sephiroth ass if he fight against him..............

Archived