Home

Fill my hole

ptdc

So I recently unexpectedly passed my driving test. I'd been worrying about it since September and it had given me something to work towards. But now that I've passed, there's a gap in my life and I feel like I need a new goal. So, any suggestions? Also, has anybody else achieved anything recently?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm working on a mp3 player at the moment using python, but I'm running into some problems with the modules. I did write one with delphi about a year and a half ago. I could probably do what I want to if I was just developing for windows or linux/bsd/etc but I'm trying to make it cross platform.

Worthy goals? Uhm...

1. Write a book

2. Publish a book

3. Get Janet Jackson pregnant

4. Get Michael Jackson pregnant

5. Change your warbdrobe

6. Change your paradigm

7. Change your underwear

:dozey: The life goal I'm currently working on is the pursuit of the perfect cheeseburger. It's a culinary thing.

Originally posted by SamNMax

My goalis to make the world a better place. So I'm currently painting strangers houses in the middle of the night and planting trees in the middle of traffic. I figure the earth needs more kind people these days.

This is the best advice I've heard in teh last five minutes.

Originally posted by SamNMax

My goalis to make the world a better place. So I'm currently painting strangers houses in the middle of the night and planting trees in the middle of traffic. I figure the earth needs more kind people these days.

:max: I love it! I'm doing this and more, starting tonight...

A goal, hmm, Oh, I know, how about a Lego version of Melee Island!

What?

Okay fine, plant the stupid tree, see if I care.

My goal at the moment is to wake up tomorrow and eat a hard boiled egg. It's small, but it's optomistic.

I find long-term goals are similar to New Year's Revolutions. So you're probably better off with a hobbie. Say collecting food stamps. Or drugs.

Or making up a new long-term goals every single day then wasting them. That works well for me.

I have too many hobbies for my limited time, resources and attention span. Tomorrow I plan to visit a wax museum. That can be my long term goal. Today I cleaned my car, that was my goal for today, I guess I can die happy, or at least with all my goals reached ;)

i'm allowed to drive, but lost the paper, have no car, but drive those from work. i u####te on gas-prices.

my higher goals are (a) being a good ray, what means that i try to (a1) be less selfish than i already not am, (a2) put down my attitude, (a3) improve my patience and (a4) be a cool daddy, even if i am not going to allow a pony on the balcony. (b) less coffee over the day so i wont have to smoke so much in the evening. less coffee is premise. © i've got tons of lego, i havent build anything for one and a half year. i must. (d) i need a firewall. for free. (e) get one of roy's artworks before my eyes. (f) reveal zoom rabbit's real identity and find out why santa's afraid of him in a tight leather suit.

Originally posted by RayJones

i'm allowed to drive, but lost the paper, have no car, but drive those from work. i u####te on gas-prices.

Peeing on the sign won't help, son. :max: You've got to make it in the gas tank in order to have any impact...

my higher goals are (a) being a good ray, what means that i try to

Being a good ray means either sticking to the tide pools or following the rules of quantum mechanics, depending.

(a1) be less selfish than i already not am,

Uhm...all right then. :dozey: Very good.

(a2) put down my attitude,

Why be nicey-nice? Everyone will expect you to give them money, and where's your gas budget then, huh? :D

(a3) improve my patience and

GET TO THE POINT!!!

(a4) be a cool daddy, even if i am not going to allow a pony on the balcony.

You heartless monster. The dreams of a young cowgirl are thusly crushed in infancy.

(b) less coffee over the day so i wont have to smoke so much in the evening. less coffee is premise.

Personally, i'm trying to cut back on the whiskey so I can safely keep the hashish lit. :dozey:

© i've got tons of lego, i havent build anything for one and a half year. i must.

Indeed. Berlin hasn't looked the same since they tore down the wall. Perhaps a colorful lego replacement would be in order...

(d) i need a firewall. for free.

Not a problem. :max: There are any number of free firewall downloads available on the internet, any of which can effectively monitor your online security without compromising computer efficiency.

(e) get one of roy's artworks before my eyes.

Okay.

dogs5.jpg

(f) reveal zoom rabbit's real identity and find out why santa's afraid of him in a tight leather suit.

I don't wear leather clothing because it squeaks too much when I'm sneaking up on a victim and Santa's afraid of me because I slept with his wife. My real identity could be Robin Williams, Dave Chappelle or Pee Wee Herman...but there's just no telling.

Archived