Home

Fill my hole

ptdc

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Climb a 5.14+ without a belay. There will be a hole in your life, and then, very soon, no life to have a hole in!(Unless you have a secret passion for climbing we just don't know about)

wait... Where did I come from????

And... WHERE IS ALIA. WHERE IS SHE WE NEED WATERMELON SLUSHIES. GRRRRR

Originally posted by ptdc

Does anybody want to pay me to do nothing or failing that, something?

You've just passed your driving test. Do you have a car? Maybe you could work for one of those. I hear they're cheap.

Originally posted by Orca Wail

i'm a very lonely girl, p...

:joy: J/K

I provide those sort of services for free ;) J/K, or am I...

Climbing the stairs is enough of a struggle. I have a car, but it's continually breaking, oh woe is me!

Originally posted by Zoom Rabbit

My real identity could be Robin Williams, Dave Chappelle or Pee Wee Herman...

Originally posted by Joshi

I'm willing to guess it's a drunken combination of all three.

Must have been some party.

Oh, and SHIV IS HOME! Free watermelon slushies for everyone, from me!

Originally posted by Alia

Must have been some party.

]/B]

Don't ask, there was an embarassing incident involving me, Zoom, a Turkish guy selling bootleg Epcot Center pens and flatulent elephant. I don't want to talk about it.

So, ye olde automotive electrician came round earlier and fixed the windows. Great I thought, and then I tried the stereo. I can play cds fine, but I can't get the tuner to work, it just freezes, I can't even get static. So I'm guessing that the aerial has been disconnected from the head unit accidentally. So now my goal is to get the radio working again.

Originally posted by Joshi

Don't ask, there was an embarassing incident involving me, Zoom, a Turkish guy selling bootleg Epcot Center pens and flatulent elephant. I don't want to talk about it.

maybe you could write a book...

this story seems as if it would sell well...

(

at least here in germany, where many "celebrities", like the ones from the casting-tv-shows, write "books" about their "lifes"... like this 18-years old "guy" writing his "biography"...

mmh...

this seems pretty off-topic now...

)

I hate it when young people write autobiographies, they haven't lived enough to write a decent book. All of their thought and feelings aren't in perspective of their whole life, but only part of it. when they grow to about 50, they'll look back and see what the hell they were doing was utter crap.

this is exactly what i meant...

i mean, this "guy" (he doesn't quite look and behave like one) is 18, he got casted in one of this popstars shows and then he "sang" (it sounded like a dog that has been shot) and that's it...

wooho...

well, recently he drove into a truck...

and his whole behaviour is embarrissing...

but the sad thing is that there were many people (mostly 14 years old girls) who really thought he was doing something wonderful by singing and i'm sure they bought all his cd and his book and the audiobook and t-shirts and ...

the same applies to the other casting "stars"...

most of them can't really sing but they're in the top 10!

sometimes i think whole germany is populated by sheep...

and i'm absolutly not suprised that nobody cares about this "payback"-cards that generates costumer-profiles and about this rfid-tags...

and sometimes i think the whole human life is a fault...

but that probably just me and my depressive nature... ;)

Originally posted by DrMcCoy

No, no, no, that's exactly my belief. Humans shouldn't rule this planet, we should.

What's even worse is that it didn't even win the damn casting show. It only got into the finale because of its gaudy personality. People found out it can't sing for shit, when it was in that "I'm A Celebrity - Get Me Out Of Here!" show. It's also a real pussy, who is insecure, helpless, dumb... yet acts the big shot.

No, unfortunately, the entire world is like that, or at least those in contact with the superstar fame game or are able to percieve it (all those little tribes in Africa will never know all this and they're better off for it)

Yeah, but it's a pretty good view of human kind. We're really just a lucky species of ape that's trynig to understand the universe using a form of communication originally formed to tell each other where the ripe berries are. I wonder if a philosopher would be able to tell me where to get a good dinner at around £10? Please remember, if it wasn't for that big comet, dinosaurs would still roam the earth and the primates of the world wouldn't get a chance to even evolve into us.

Well, that would explain a thing or two. :dozey: Ray, is this true?

I've decided to wait until I'm 60 to write my autobiography. This has nothing to do with having had enough life experiences or wisdom to write about, but is rather more about statutes of limitation. Which reminds me...

Joshi: Hafez gives his regards, and says our time to strike the Evil Satan Mouse is almost at hand. :D

there is a reason why we have a booming razor industry. also being a sheep i cannot illegally smoke pot.

hey.. this just explained a thing or two. and you know what, it could explain another thing or two.

shaved german fräuleins and the sheepines of german folksman.

and i think daniel hides some fantasies from his fans.

Originally posted by RayJones

there is a reason why we have a booming razor industry. also being a sheep i cannot illegally smoke pot.

So you're saying there's a loophole in german law which allows sheep to consume drugs otherwise illegal for humans? :dozey: I'm there.

*(Head butts everyone.)* BAAAA!

I don't hate nazis or palestinians, just the rich industrial hogmunchers selling mother earth as if it were their own. And clowns. :D Clowns give me the creeps.

Archived