Home

V19 Torrent Starfighter Contract

Zymotico

I'm close to finishing a V19 Torrent Starfighter for JO. This is the starship that was seen in the Clone Wars cartoon piloted by the clonetroopers. This ship is based more off of the concept image than the actual cartoon.

I'm looking for someone to do the JA vehicle conversion. I plan to give this person a MAX4 file with landing and take off animations already done. Please post here if you are interested in doing such work. You should have some experience with JA vehicles, since I do not have JA.

Render 1

Render 2

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Flying in JA doesnt really suck. You just gotta practice to get good.

Zymotico I was really surprised seeing this thread, I didnt really think that no one would do it. It looks awesome and I cant wait for this to be finished. Also I would like to ask you at this time if maybe in the future, that I can maybe get a beta release of the vehicle for my movies. Once again great job and keep up the good work.

Aww I was really looking forward to that ATPT, I hope you give it another chance in the future to work on it tfighterpilot.

Jedi-Outcast Movies

Looks reeeaaalllyyy fantastic!

if you still need somebody to make it a vehicle in game, i could do. you wrote to have the model in max version 4, right? and the animations are done? so it shoulnt take very long to bring it in game.

MP me or conatct me on:

i hope to hear from you.

Actually, the animations shouldn't be too hard at all. For matter of fact, it could have been done with the imperial shuttle's skeleton, but it would be quite easy to make it. If only the whole thing wouldn't mess up every time I tried to do animations (or maybe it was just in the AT PT)

Cool, Zymotico I was wondering if maybe you could do a Separatist Fighter and Shuttle as your next projects. Cause I would really like to use something else in my movies besides the Imperial Lambda Shuttle all time for stuff. So do you think you can do that and one of the vehicle people make it into a vehicle?

• 4 weeks later...

I take that as a no, that you are not working on the vehicle now?

Well it has been out for about a month or so. If your not to busy, do you think you could make it into a vehicle tfighterpilot, cause I would really like to use it in my Clone Wars based movie.

Archived