Home

And so it goes...

Tito

I have a very important announcement to make... To some of you this may be a shock, while others might have seen it coming:

I'm retiring!

Yes, you heard me right: I'm quitting, stepping back... Call it whatever you like...

Fact is, over the past few weeks I've done some thinking... And it simply comes down to one thing: My love for the world of editing has vanished! My life has simply taken a turn I wouldn't have seen coming a few months back, and my current "job" as such is not that of a mapper, but a rapper! Yes, that's right, rapper... Rap's always been my favorite kind of music, and lately I've been writing my own stuff! Word among my friends is that I'm getting good at it... And it really is something I care about and wish to do for years to come, while mapping simply really isn't anymore...

So say a prayer for me, light a candle or just cross your fingers and wish me luck, for you might be seeing me on MTV in some years! ;)

Now, about the MOD: I'm currently looking for someone to fill my shoes and take it over, as I'd really hate to see all that work go to waste... So if anyone's interested in carrying this MOD further away from this small slump and into an actual release date, contact me at gugi2100@hotmail.com, and I'll send you EVERY SINGLE FILE we have on the MOD!

I really hope that someone will step up and try to take this MOD over...

Well, this is Tito, signing off, and wishing all teammembers and the entire editing community best of luck... I'll check in from time to time... ;)

By the gods! And it's not even 1st of April anymore...

It's a pity to see such a promising mapper to vanish away. Yet, it's hardly uncommon in these circles; people come and go, and, let's face it, this is just a computer game (or two), and not the most important thing in life.

Well, I wish you luck in your music. I don't personally like rap at all, but it's gotta mean a lot to you (as it does for great many people) so you deserve all the support you can get.

Yeah, but mapping or not, let me just say that Maybe the Force be with you, always. :)

- lassev

Hey Tito, this comes as a surprise! As sad as it is that you're leaving map editing, its nice to know that its for a good reason; to persue a dream :) Funny really, I always hoped I'd be the first mapper to become a famous musician. I think I was being a bit delusional though, as my guitar playing causes complaints, anger and everyone to leave the room...

I wish you the best of luck with your plans, and I commend you for going for something you really want to do. I hope we still see you around a bit at Map-Review! I also hope you find a good person to take up this role, heading up this project that has some good potential.

yo when times are good no 1 post...and when someone leaving posts start coming in....well i already expected it from his behaviour these days when i chat with him on msn.....I noticed something bad is going to happened but i didn't expect a quit or whatever......but anyway....good luck tito hope to see you in the future as a star rapper :) (the only thing i fear is that you might also become bored with rapping

in the future and.....i hope not)

and maybe you can pass the leading role of the to ur cousin Rabie or someone else in the team that is most experieced in mapping.etc) or someone you trust that can lead the team well(like jedi adam or whatever people).

awww...too bad..........

I'm also sorry that i didn't do a good job also due to my major leaving school examination this year that i spent much lesser time doing my jobs which seen (sry in shortform i dun want not many ppl to know(SE RA DRP FRM TOP TO MID-BOTM)

:(

sry for the double post but i think that it will be better if roles are spreaded out like someone take charge of this someone take charge of that instead of a single leader will be better to me(juz an opinion)

sry for the double post but i think that it will be better if roles are spreaded out like someone take charge of this someone take charge of that instead of a single leader will be better to me(juz an opinion)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived