Home

The Bride

KMan

COMING SOON

I had an epiphany, of sorts, this past week. I wasn't planning on making any other models for the Jedi Knight series, because everything that I would want to do has been done already. There weren't any other star wars characters that I wanted to do. And then I was looking online and saw the new line of figurines for the Kill Bill movies. Then it hit me. I've got a list of characters that I'll be making models and textures for. I've also got a friend from school that will be modeling a couple of these, to make it go a bit faster.

But then I had a hard decision to make... where to start?

Well, here is where I'm starting.

bride01.jpg

She's all unwrapped and ready to go in game.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only thing I have gotta say is " KMan, your the man"! Oh you gotta make Bill and Pai Mei!!! Pai Mei is a must! KMan when your ready to release those contact me and I will make you a trailer for the models. Man I love the Kill Bill Series!

Originally posted by Zappa_0

The only thing I have gotta say is " KMan, your the man"! Oh you gotta make Bill and Pai Mei!!! Pai Mei is a must! KMan when your ready to release those contact me and I will make you a trailer for the models. Man I love the Kill Bill Series!

GoGo Yubari! we need gogo

Ooo... :eek: Must have Bride.

BTW, how come every version of the Bride's Hattori Hanzo sword is friggin huge? They may look neat but they're as big as the model wielding it. :confused:

If ya make the katana follow this guide: Have your hand by your side held in a fist. The distance from the hand to the ground minus an inch (let's say ankle) is the blade length. Handle is 2 or 3 hands long, depending on personal preference.

Sorry for being a pill, but if people are making sword mods based on real ones, why the hell are they scaled for the Wampa? :mad:

As for Go Go, Keshire started on a whip weapon. One variation can be made as Go Go's ball 'n' chain. Let him know about this project and Keshire might finish the whip. ;)

Originally posted by KMan

Yeah, I've done japanese swords before, so I know what length they should and should not be.

Here are some that I did for Samurai Wars.

katana.jpg

And an update on the texture.

bride02.jpg

It's so beautiful I could cry.

>_> you know.... someone should make a Bruce Lee model. <_<

anyway, wonderful work. Can't wait to see how it all turns out. :)

Look forward to seeing this... next year! lol

(Just a gentle ribbing about Samus Aran)

Very professional so far.

Will be interesting to see how you handle that hair - it's always one of the harder parts of a model to get looking right (Luckily none of mine so far have had hair :p )

Originally posted by monsoontide

Will be interesting to see how you handle that hair - it's always one of the harder parts of a model to get looking right (Luckily none of mine so far have had hair :p )

That's where the Leela model comes in. Take a look at how Antizac dealt with hair.

Originally posted by keshire

Ya once I get the go ahead to start a whip project that'll probably be one of the default models. Just get me a coder that can implement animated weapons. :)

Ya heard the man. Give him a coder and Go Go is a go!

Mmm... killer school girl... ;)

Archived