Home

KotOR2 -- The Sith Lords magazine article

tk102

Originally posted by newtothefourms

anyone know if hk-47 will be appearing in the game too? If he does I bet he will be with Revan...

I am thinking the same thing. I mean, he is your most loyal companion.

Perhaps we could also see what happens to the old NPCs. Like what happened to Mission(did she end up a dancer?) or Carth(what happened with his son/female Revan). Maybe what Canderous is doing now(probably gardening and reading some decoration mags) or has Zaalbar returned to Kashyyyk.

Hmm wonder what happened to Juhani...and Bastilla! Did you marry her?

I was reading the article in Egm. Unfortunately no hk-47 appearance is plausible, however t3 will be in the game. Some paty members from the first game will make a cameo, however some from the first game are dead according to the article. As for Revan, the lead developer stated that he disappeared into the unknown regions and was never head from again. Also the republic is reeling and the jedi order no longer exists, moreover there is more than one sith lord according to the developer. I guess its safe to assume that the first Kotor had a darkside ending. As for new classes they will be based on your force allignment. There is sith Lord and Jedi master classes to name a few. This game will be released for pc and xbox on the same date. I look forward to modding this:emperor:

Hello,

Good news all around, especially how close the release date they suggested is :)

HK-47 may be in ... *surreptitious wink*

The only recurring characters we know for sure will have sizeable roles are the R2-D2-esque T3-M4 and another bot who bears a suspicious resemblance to the orginal's irascable "meatbag"-loathing HK-47. Gallo says that's inspired by the movies, where "the droids are the common element".

If we don't see HK-47 I'm gonna scream!

He's one of the best ever characters in any RPG. It would be such a shame if he simply dissapeared.

Hmmmmm...some of the old NPCs are dead...Canderous maybe...he is a mandalorian after all. Mission will probably still be alive or now a slave/dancer.

Zaalbar might have been enslaved. Carth, well he's maybe still alive.

Juhani probably fell to the dark side and Jolee died because he's too old.

Bastilla may be dead or alive, this is yet unknown and depends on KotOR1.

I think I understand why T3 is the only character coming back. He is the only one having no character development whatsoever. He is linked directly to no one(unlike HK). I guess it's only normal that he's the one to come back.

Any idea how we find him? Just some guesses.

carth, canderous, HK, and TM were the only ones who lived during both endings in KOTOR1 so i think those are the only ones who could be in KOTOR2. and we already know TM is in and "suspiciously" a HK model as well. so IMO carth and canderous are the only ones you could see. but i could be wrong. E3 starts may 14 or 15 i think so thats not too long...:rolleyes: pretty soon probably around E3 lucasarts will have a website. let's just hope KOTOR 2 doesn't get set back 3 times before final release.:(

Yeah, but I think it would be too much work to spend a lot of time on a character that only 50& of the gamers will meet because they chose his survival in the beginning.

They spent a lot of time on the characters of Juhani and HK-47, when, in theory, 50% of gamers could have chosen to kill Juhani in the grove and slaughter the Sand People (for which you don't need HK). Personally, I had no idea Juhani would be a party member my first time through.

In Sith Lords, they already have the character models and animations (they're working with the same engine after all). All they'd need to do for a cameo is script it, and get the voice actor back.

Archived