Which stance do you use most?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which stance do you use most?

• blue (fast)
    • yellow (medium)
    • red (strong)
    • staff
    • dual
    • I use all three single stances (saber pro!)

hey guys,

i was just wondering what a poll on the JA board about prefered stance would come out like.

this poll isn't too see which is your favourite but to see what people use.

oh and any of the blue, red, yellow stances count as a vote for single saber

thanks for voting :)

I use whatever stance fits the current situation. I constantly switch between the available stances for the particular sabers I have at the time. I'll switch sabers as well, when I feel like a change.

That's one of the reasons why I like JA. You can pick and choose as you want.

I use red...Slightly off topic, I download things willy-nilly. Something I downloaded changed the way you use a light saber. Everything is much slower and I can barely complete a swing, Alt attach now defends and and deflects bolts. Saber throw is now with the rest of the forcepowers.

All in all this has been interesting but what exactly did I download?

funniest thing occured while i was in a server the other day. this one guy claimed to be the best single saberist there, so i dueled him and won. and just about everyone else dueled him and won as well. he claimed that red was the best, that blue and yellow was for "pussies". OMG i had such a fun time harassing him about that and the strategy that blue and yellow play. after everyone beat him, he still maintained the fact that blue and yellow were worthless. anyways...you'd prolly like that story crow ;-)

i think red is good coz it has the best special moves.

i think it'd be good if you had seperate buttons for each stance with the single saber or have 2 commands: "previous stance" and "next stance". Coz it'd be handy to be able to quickly press a key and be in the stance then execute a move in that stance, then press another and immediately go back to the original. eg) someone with full saber points - using yellow could press a key to go to blue, execute a lunge, then be back in yellow again. So you wouldn't have to cycle through.

lol!

hey prime i see your a mod! congrats buddy!

this poll would lead me to believe that standard saber is the most popular out of the members in this forum...

is there actually any 'usual' pattern of what stance can beat what?

Well, when it comes to single sabers, any stance can beat every stance..... it's all about the player skill and experience. As for duals and staffs, they are possible to beat with yellow and even blue, but a lot of luck and mouse jerking goes with that so red is most practical.

I prefer yellow (versus other single users), as it's well rounded, and can easily defeat a red user with the correct timing and distancing. Occasionally I like to use blue and try my hand at humiliating a red user, but that doesn't happen often :p .

Originally posted by Weiser_Cain

I use red...Slightly off topic, I download things willy-nilly. Something I downloaded changed the way you use a light saber. Everything is much slower and I can barely complete a swing, Alt attach now defends and and deflects bolts. Saber throw is now with the rest of the forcepowers.

All in all this has been interesting but what exactly did I download?

An easy way to find out is to check your base folder for non-Raven pk3's.

Sounds like one of those saber mods (of which there are millions).

Hint: if it's not named "assets(with a number after)" or "bonus" or "siege_destroyer" it's a non-Raven mod. ; )

Archived