Home

Hey everybody! let's start a bar fight!

Doomie

(By the way Glaive, the bar is no more, it collapsed a couple of posts back. We're fighting outside the bar now)

Genghis picks up the bar sign, creeps up behind Glaive, and smacks him around the head with it, knocking him out for three posts.

Then he runs to find other people to whack

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I destroyed the bar by crashing my X-Wing into it. Anyway, Marta gets back out of the fat fryer, before gobbling down some french fries. Then, he takes a burger and hurls it at Monsieur Katarn. The he goes into bullet time (yes, I know it's not the Matrix, but I'm drunk, and I think that I am going uber slow). He spins up to a stunned Katarn, and smashes a cup of orange juice (1% Orange juice, 99% ice) into his face, knocking hiom out for 2 posts as he tries to swallow the ice cubes.

Alright, Doomgiver woke up and found his eyes and then he uses his newly found wizard skills to group teleport everybody to a bar that's still intact. Then he makes a molotov cocktail from a beer bottle, his socks and his lighter and starts throwing them around. the bar is set on fire and marta, who was still standing, will run around in dispair for three posts because his back is burning, unless someone else pputs him out...

Doomgiver puts Marta out of his misery (sp?) by making him trip, causing him to fall into the toilet and then taking a piss on his head. By the way, have you guys seen it? i started a new RPG! join Droids everbody!

*Trevor Kenobi walks in*

Trevor : Thought you could start a fight without me, huh?

Everybody : WE DON'T WANT YOU HERE!

Trevor : Sorta what i expected you to say.

*Draws out Thermal Detonator only to discover that it's a grapefruit, then kicks a nearby Grenolan in the @£$.*

Doomgiver trips over marta's legs on the way out and bangs against trevor in his fall, knocking ém both out, but only trevor stays down for two posts cause he isn't a barfight veteran. (god i'm mean.)

And yes, DG is up again and he grabs a ninja-monkey by the tail and slings him around like a flail. Unfortuantly, the monkey's little monkey friend wasn't too happy about it and bit DG in the leg, causing him to fall with his head on the bar. OUCH! 2 posts again.

Marta gets up and notices that everybody has been moved to a new bar. So, he get's a drink, and uses bullet time to drink it really cooly (is that actually a word?). Then, he uses bullet time again to pull off a really cool spin, and knock the empty glass into Glaives' face, kocking him down for a post, while he picks shards of glass out of his eye.

Then, he does a cool flip over his head, and lands on...oh, there's nobody left to fight. So, he flips back and orders another drink.

And Doomgiver wakes up again, and grabs a table leg (with the table stil attached to it) and starts waving it around. he accidentally hits Gudon, who is now out for 1 post. (cause it was an accident, it didn't hit really hard. I just like to swing around entire tables)

Marta looks behind him. He sees that almost everyone has knocked themselves out, completely ignoring him. Smiling, he orders another drink, before grabbing the pistol off of the floor and using it to shoot the bartender. In the foot that is, not a killing blow. No. He's just out until he goes to hospital.

Then, he gets a hosepipe, attaches it to the beer pump, and sprays it all around the room. He hits Doomgiver with a powerful stream of beer, knocking him over for 2 posts, while he picks himself up from the swimming pool that is the bar floor.

Marta then drinks the beer, making it empty.

Archived