Home

Hey everybody! let's start a bar fight!

Doomie

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BeefyBoy hauls his bulk up from the floorboards and readies himself to strike. As he levels the bag of Doritos that you don't want to know where he keeps to throw at Poggle, the bag pops, throwing all the chips into his mouth. Delighted at the surprise, BeefyBoy chews and enjoys the snack. Upon swallowing, a partially masticated Dorito sticks in his throat choking him and he administers the self-Heimlic, spraying the food bits all over Poggle. Poggle with retch violently for 2 posts.

And I'm sorry Katarn, but how can you call yourself that? Yeah, that thing above your avatar. That makes me want to retch violently for the rest of my life. You and Darth Tepe are undeserving of that title, and if anyone I've seen on here should have it, it's Van Lingo.

F-Bomb, LK has been in nearly every RPG I've ever known and deserves the title of RPG Lord with Darth Tepe. If you have any objection, then GET THE F OUT!!!!

In anger, Sabretooth calls for back-up for back-up from his Skaarj warriors, but they are busy partying at Hawaii, so instead, he attacks F-Bomb with a cute, fuzzy teddy-bear.

F-Bomb is busy adoring his new teddy-bear for 2 posts.

Hooray for artemis fowl! Anyway, i think f-bombs argument was that Van lingo is the best RP'er, though he doesn't take part in all RPG's (Wich is madness), his posts are the greatest, in fact, i'd like to represent this special 'RPG lord' cup to... Lukekatarn! by throwing it in his face, knocking him out for two posts!

Jinni gets back up after a much needed nap and says "I am too powerful to be knocked out for any number of posts." Just then his mother comes in the door in her police uniform and shoots Jinni then walks out. Jinni is down for 2 posts.

(DG you like Artemis Fowl too? COOL! I love all of them. The only one that I still have to read is 3 The Etirnity Code.) Gudon got back up and told all of his fairy friends to get Artemis Fowl himself. Artemis brought with him Butler! Butler started shooting SabreTooth with his Sig Suar. (I spelled that wrong.) Sabretooth is out for 3 posts.

Yes, i like artemis fowl, but DG decides it's been enough and gets a troll (i have my sources )to chase them all back underground. Lukekatarn is drawn underground in the chaos as well, trapping him for three posts.

(I didn't post after I was down for 3 posts. Your post was the third one so that last one does not count with me being down for 3 more posts.) "STUPID TROLL!" Gudon pulls out a nuetrino 2,000 "DIE!" He shoots Sabretooth. Sabretooth is down for 2 posts.

Archived