Home

Hey everybody! let's start a bar fight!

Doomie

... but i suggest we all use our normal names, like Doomgiver or sabretooth, cause it's very confusing. I looked if LukeKatarn was down already but i didn't see it because he was called Gudon. I believe more misunderstandings like this occurred, so...

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
... but i suggest we all use our normal names, like Doomgiver or sabretooth, cause it's very confusing. I looked if LukeKatarn was down already but i didn't see it because he was called Gudon. I believe more misunderstandings like this occurred, so...

I agree ^^^

OOC: Hey everyone i will try and keep by the rules im kinda new though so.. here goes:

Haine comes in via the womens toilets in a suit putting money into his pocket, he sees the destruction going on out in the main room. He picks LukeKatarn up by his little finger and does a super triple combo massive hurting pain kick in his stomach, he is OUT, for 2 posts.

Poggle sees the cantina band have abandoned there instruments to take cover, poggle grabs the largest instrument he can find and throws it at Sith-Jedi-Fight hitting him on the head knocking him down for two posts

Crap! Now we're gonna need a new bar again! Alright, DG grabs his tools and builds a new bar, only he forgets the door, so everyone that wasn't down already (I believe it wasn't more than the legal number) is now trying to find a way out for three posts.

If two people wake up and throw eachother trough the wall, you can also stop searching... (That means that if someone else makes a hole before the three posts have been posted, you can stop.)

Originally posted by Doomgiver

... but i suggest we all use our normal names, like Doomgiver or sabretooth,

Cool, I'm being noticed! :cool:

Sabretooth picks up a chair and puts it on a dog.

He puts the dog on the bartender.

He puts the bartender of Darth Vader's helmet.

He puts DV's helmet on a viking.

He puts the viking on a giraffe

He puts the giraffe onto one of LF's funny smilies

He puts the smilie on a lightsaber crystal.

He puts the crystal on Greedo.

He puts Greedo on the Millenium Falcon.

He puts the MF onto Boba's head.

He beheads Boba and puts Boba's head on a TV.

He puts the TV on a '70s Hippie.

He puts the hippie onto a lava lamp.

He puts the lava lamp on an old, broken CD.

He puts the cd on GL's head.

Then he fires Doomgiver with a blaster.

Doom is wondering where the blaster shot went for 2 posts.

LukeKatarn got up and took out his laser torch. He was trying to make a door in the bar. It worked but, he also went alittle off and it hit SabreTooth. SabreTooth lost an arm. Sabretooth went on a trip to the docters and he won't come back for 3 posts.

Doomgiver get's back up again (I really need another starting phrase) and starts a taxi service. Lukekatarn takes a trip, but he doesn't have enough money to pay for it. DG goes to the judge who convicts Lukekatarn to forced labor for three posts.

Tell me if that made sense. It comes down to the fact that Lukekatarn is down or three posts. Or Gudon. Whatever.

maxrulz goes and finds an abandoned at-st walker and jumps in the cockpit,returning to the bar,knocking the roof off and shooting lukekatarn in the chest,knocking him down for 2 posts

*hoping captain holy short isnt in the area*

Either that, or it's a pretty lazy one.

Anyway, i believe globalstrike is up, so I guess i'll try to kick him in the groin. But i trip over some of the many debris lying on the floor (Since you guys messed up the place real good, or is that bad?) I will be down for one post myself. Since i wasn't sure about globalstrike.

the bartender is probably long dead or he just ran away, plus it's more of a smoking ruin then a bar now. you can come in.

So DG resumes his action (Kicking globalstrike in the groin) and kicks him so hard that globalstrike flies up against a beam holding up the ceiling (Though the actual ceiling is gone) that collapses on globalstrike's head, knocking him out for two posts.

im asuming that was counted as a post so ill start again. max recovers from his hangover and gets his light saber from....err... somewhere and cuts off doomgivers balls. doomgivers is getting a transplant and wont be back for 3 posts

Originally posted by max_rulz

uh im under-age. id be ejected frm the pub :b

(count this as a post or not. i dont care)

It's a forum bar fight, get with the program! If i was'nt up before this "post", then don't count this "post" as a "post"(i know, that sounds paradox). :jawa :jawa

Archived