Home

Hey everybody! let's start a bar fight!

Doomie

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dg wakes up again, apologises to Beefyboy because he owned him while he was on the ground and then heads for Gudon. He empty's a bottle o' beer, holds a lighter by his mouth and burps. The alcoholic gasses eminating from his mouth + the lighter result in a flamethrower that burns Gudon, who will lie on the ground crying for mercy for two posts.

Glboricua walks into the area where all the fighting is going down, and looks around. When he sees the chaos that is this bar fight, he grabs a stick and starts running around swinging like crazy and smacks into Doomgiver, KOing them both for 1 post.

Yay! A bar fight! A bar fight!

*accidently whacks GLboricua with a bottle*

Gl-whatever is out for 1 post.

And come on, heat it up! This bar fight is lame! Look at the one that was in the SW Cantina!!

(Why didn't anyone tell me there was a bar fight down here??!!:mad: :mad: )

Great to have you in here, i'll certainly take a look there. By means of reward DG stufsf a beer bottle in Saber's mouth (bottom first), smashing your teeth. You're down for one post. (Normally it would be more but otherwise, only one guy is up at a time.)

DG is awake again and bitesin tale's leg. That causes him to fall on a table, that flips over. The bottle of beer standing on the table flies trough the air and lands right on Tale's head. However he isn't down (it's a matter of spicing things up.) I hope some people will let others stand up for a while so there will be more people to take down...

By the way sabertooth, i couldn't find the original barfight..

Gudon got back up and pulled out a can of "Mighty Droid Oil" and squirted it on Tale. Then Gudon pulls out a match and lights it! He throws the match at Tale. Tale runs to water the moment the match hits him. Tale is in a water bucket trying to cool himself for one post.

Tijil (The Bartender who has been watching with a mildly amused expression from behind the counter all this time) stands up and pulls out his double-barrel shotgun. He loads it, cocks it, and then uses the butt of the gun to knock Doomgiver out for one post. He then throws the gun to the side, grabs Doomgiver's limp form, and beats Gudon relentlessly using DG as an unwieldy bludgeon. Gudon, struck painfully by DG's head, is out for two posts!

Beefy Boy heaves himself off the ground and watches Tijil swing Doomgiver's body like a flail. "Hey that looks like fun, let me try!"

He grabs Tijil by the leg and swings him into the wall repeatedly until his leg comes off. He then continues beating Tijil with his own leg mercilessly. However, BeefyBoy is not accustomed to any sort of extended physical activity and suffers a heart attack due to the athletic strain. Tijil will hover at death's door for 4 posts, and BeefyBoy gasps and his arm goes numb for 3 posts.

Holy crap dude... Now i can only beat up sabretooth... wich i do by stealing Tijil's leg (I'm sure he wouldn't mind) and throw it trough the window next to Sabretooth. The glass splinters go into his brain trough the eyes and Sabretooth is unconscious for three posts. (It would be more if his brain wasn't so small):p

Archived