Home

Hey everybody! let's start a bar fight!

Doomie

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Y'know, you don't actually throw up when you have a cold... Unless it's a REALLY bad cold...

Anyway, Doomgiver orders a Titanium safe over mail and accidently drops it on Globalstrike's foot. Globalstrike is hopping around in pain (On one leg, holding his other) for two posts.

LukeKatarn orders a Cusom Robo and it arrrives right aaway. Lucky for him it was the Full Size Rahu! Rahu shot down the place and went back in thet truck. Thr truck then left. But LUkeKatarn shot the truck and Rahu and everything in and driveing it blew up. Then Luke makes a new bar. This one has a invinceible bartender and the whole bar is invinceible. LukeKatarn then shot Zoric. Zoric is out fro 3 posts.

No, editing doesn't count as a post. It'd be too hard to count. however, punching lukekatarn in the face, like this, and kneeing him at the same place, and then throwing him at the invincible barkeeper and wacking him with an invincible chair untill he passes out, that counts as a post.

lukekatarn is out for two posts.

Genghis walks in the new bar, after losing his way from the last couple of bars (how many bars have you guys got though?), and picking up a conveniently placed missile launcher.

Genghis aims the missile launcher at Zoric and fires.

The missile hits Zoric pummelling him into the wall, Zoric is now putting his body back together for three posts. The recoil shoves Genghis back outside.

Genghis is now looking for a map to get back to the bar, for two posts (or until the next time I come online)

globalstrike, i wasnt up yet! DG, we need some justice here!

anyway, now im up so il start again. max gets up and grabs globalstrike by the balls and swings him round and round till he passes out,then throwin him into the wall. globalstrike is finding his balls for 3 posts

OOC: Thnx, but this isn't really the place to discuss that.

Alright. Let's get this straight. There's a lot of commotion and confusion (and communism) going on, so here's a new rule - You may not post useless OOC posts without an IC in them. No 'knocking self out' (without number of post counts), no fanfic complimenting, no explaning realisations. All that can be done via PMs as well.

Also, read carefully and see wether your 'number of posts out' is over, and only then can you post. Do not needlessly attack someone just cause you don't have anyone to kick butt. No extending 'posts out' either. No worshipping Jawas or Rodians.

Okay, some stuff like *knocked out* and all can be posted, but they must be deleted once the fight reaches the next page.

Also, I think it would be a wise idea to post a separate 'Bar Fight Rules' thread, what say, Doom?

I say there's already one in 'the cantina' and that that's where i got the rules i posted in the beginning... but, since you brought up some pretty good points, it may be smart to do that, so we can update it whenever we think of new rules...

Anyway, i kinda lost track of everything so let's just say this is the LAST OOC post allowed... Otherwise, you're gonna have to include some IC as well...

OOC: max rulz DoomGiver wass allready out. He was out for 2 posts and your post is the second after. So he could not be knocked out for further posts. You post doesn't count.

IC: LukeKatarn goes to the invinceible bathroom and sits on the invinceible toilet. There he found an invinceible toilet bowl cleaner and grabbed. He put it in the innvinceible toilet then came out and hit Max Rulz with it. Max Rulz is busy being disqusted for 2 posts.

Archived