Home

The Best Song Ever

SamNMax

eer....

...how come dumb people are always the ones who own digital cameras?

catchy-tune, though. Gonna be stuck in my head, unfortunately. It will cause me to bang my head against my french text book untill the poster for the french "The Little Prince" (la petite something) is covered in blood. Then he'll be the little blood covered prince, and then the french will be angry and throw fries at me, and I'll be fried to death. This will cause everyone in the room to commit suicide from the horror of it all, and then everyone in the school will commit suicide out of the horror of seeing everyone in the french room dead. Then everyone in the school's town will commit suicide because of the horror of it all. Then everyone in the state because it'll be the cool thing to do, then everyone in the country. Eventually, everyone in the world will commit suicide in a grand chain reaction. Then the cocaroachs will take over, and then they'll look at earth's past. When they find that song, they'll all commit suicide, and then the world will explode. ALL BECAUSE OF THE DAMMM SONG.

....mmm, starbucks....

this is better

its really not supposed to be funny. Its just to put a smile on your face for 2 seconds before you close it in disgust. If you watch it for more then 2 minutes, YOU SEE HOW YOU DIE.

Colin can't be president...he's a bloody Canadian.

...He'd get my vote, anyway...

Archived