Home

BH or Commando

GForce

If you want to be lame, then keep BH and Eye shot will win you practically every PvP. Commando isn't terrible, flaming people is nice, but they have uccracy issue, which is strange considerin ghtey use weapons that shouldn't even require aimng at all.

Alright, i'm a master comando, i do about 1000 dmg in pvp ( flame single 2 ) butttttt i normaly dont hit my target ( say 1 outa 4 shots i hit) and with armor i tend to only do say 200 dmg ( burn is extreamy helpful though).. i would say bh is better pvp because::::: you blind em lgiht em up knock em down and then pound em with your llc..

When you put someone on fire with your Pistol as a BH is way much better then Fire dmg as a Commando. Have you seen the wounds Torsoshot do when you are a BH?

I used to go to Rori (I think) as overt to the rebel base and wait for a hord of rebels to come. They all go overt and start attack me. I shoot them and burn as many players as I can before I die... I come back.. same place... kill a NPC rebel and get a TEF... all player rebels start to attack me again... I burn them again and die again... I come back and repeat... in a few minutes all rebels around me have thier red health bar almost total black of wounds and I got none. I just lost a few FP but it is worth it since I am laughing my a** off when all the rebels piss and moan with their 1/1 health.... :p

Bounty hunter is better. No question. Commando's are good, but innacurate, and for the most part, all the heavy weapons are slow. Bounty hunters are fast, and good in pvp considering they kill player jedi. But Commando + TKM is a good combo. Dizzy + Knockdown + Flame single 2 = pwnage.

Originally posted by Darth-Bane

Boba was commando-ish

He had a flamethrower

*Buzzer Noise* Wrong Boba wasn't the least bit commando-ish... So he had a flame thrower that doesn't prove squat...

<---- Knows he is going to get banned for double posting

Originally posted by McCusto

*Buzzer Noise* Wrong Boba wasn't the least bit commando-ish... So he had a flame thrower that doesn't prove squat...

<---- Knows he is going to get banned for double posting

You won't get banned for double posting (unless you do it like 10 times in every thread you see ;) ), but we will start deleting your double post if you keep it up. :p

That goes for all of you.

Read the rules, they are there for a reason. :D

Originally posted by Jan Gaarni

You won't get banned for double posting (unless you do it like 10 times in every thread you see ;) ), but we will start deleting your double post if you keep it up. :p

That goes for all of you.

Read the rules, they are there for a reason. :D

Thank You! Thank You! Very Much! I am sorry :( I will try not to do it again :D

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by McCusto

No it is Dizzy + Knockdown + Flame Single 2 = No Friends *That is a very noobi-ish trick*

When a good trick that really works and then it get known to to many people, the trick get a "noob" stamp. Why is that? ;)

^ It's just no fun. The KD/dizzy combo equals instant win, which really sucks. Not as fun as a real battle for the kd/dizzy-er, no fun for the kd/dizzy-ee.

I think BH is better, now i'm not either but i've heard that BH's can kill Jedi and that would make them pretty strong, so i'd stick with that

Lots of proffessions can kill Jedi. It's just Bounty Hunters can take bounty Hunter missions to hunt Jedi.

Basically, Commando is really good for PvE, pretty bad at PvP. BH is better for PvP. But keep in mind that BH has crap defense, and Commando has alot more points to spend on other skills to supplement their abilities.

Archived