Home

Join REB(Rebels)

RebelCommander

REB is a rebel clan for the ps2. please tell me here if u want to join we take guys tht like to play alot and work together good. we dont like cheaters tht much.we like for you to have a mic. we will start it right when it gets outs. s0 please join the rebels and fight for your team:lsduel:

• 2 weeks later...

Its easy just buy a network adapter for the PS2. Its easy to find it at wal'mart or other stores that sell game products. Once you have the adapter read the directions then screw it into the back of your PS2 with a penny and make sure not to close it to tight. Then connect a modem or what ever you use into the back of it. There is no monthly fee and works quite well. I would play it on the PS2 except i want to play 16 vs 16 not 8 vs 8. It would still be fun 8 vs 8 i just want the largest possible number of people playing at once.

I'll proably join your clan, but not until I mess around in single player for about a week or so, familiarizing myself with the controls, and getting elite, then I'll hook 'er up to the comp and join. I used to love the comp, but I've grown accustomed to the PS2 in the past few months.

Originally posted by yaebginn

I'll proably join your clan, but not until I mess around in single player for about a week or so, familiarizing myself with the controls, and getting elite, then I'll hook 'er up to the comp and join. I used to love the comp, but I've grown accustomed to the PS2 in the past few months.

alright cool my AIM is moremoney1991 if u want to talk whts yours? yea i am getting a site ready pretty soon

I think I might want to join. Im trying to find some ps2 clans out there. If this is the one i would like to join well i just hope ya let me. I would be fiercly loyal to any clan im in. And above all kill any and all enemies.

Archived