Home

Messeges

Guest Rogue

Guest Imladil

Well, the wild attack weasels of Kessel are like chameleons. They can change from pink to green and back again, or both colors in a kind of desert camoflauge, as suits whatever terrain they're on at the time. I think the best approach might be firehoses.

biggrin.gif

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest The Master

The weasles some how eat some of the olives out of the martini also and start growing!

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!!! What is going on here?" said Imladil.

"We are DOOMED!" Spoke up The Master....

Guest Chillin

And in comes Chillin in his X-WING!!!! He snap rolls and dives pumping lasers into the weasles. "Yeeeeeehhhhaaaa!! I'll clear path for ya, get to your ships!"

Covered by Chillin everyone get's to their ships and they clean up the rest of the weasles!

"Alright, Rogues listen up were using Rogue's idea of blowing her brains out. Now stay sharp cause we're going in hot!

The Rogues fly up her anus like the 2nd Death Star. As a footnote comments were made by IMLADIL and SHOOTIST about how they prefered the Death Star and Master complained about the smell. As they reached her stomach they saw bits and pieces of what she ate. Lunches were lost by all. They flew into her heart and were pulsed into her brain by the blood stream.

(Gaping at the brain) "How are we supposed to hit that?!?! It's only two meters wide," complained Shootist. "It's not that bad I used to bullseye womprats back home in my T-16 and they'rew about that size," said Luke. ({b]Chillin, The Master, Imladil, Shootist[/b], and Rogue together) "SHUTUP!!!!!"

They set up for their attack run but pulled out at the appearance of Kasan's white blood cells!

Dum, Dum, Duuuuum!!!!!

------------------

"Tis easier to ask forgiveness than permission."

[This message has been edited by Chillin (edited June 18, 2000).]

Guest Imladil

...Which gobble up all of the Rebel spacecraft except Imladil, because his swift little A-wing is faster than Kasan's immunoresponse system.

"This is for Chillin, and The Master, Shootist, Rogue and everyone else except Luke!" he shouts as he unleashes six heavy rockets directly into her pituitary region.

Six heavy rockets explode with a deafening *Whump!*, leaving an expanding cloud of debris and one tiny A-wing (riding just ahead of the shockwave) in space. In coming generations, the Kasan nebula will awe and inspire nighttime gazers...but for now the light of her explosion hasn't even reached our world yet.

<font size=5>The end</font> <font size=1>maybe.</font>

biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by Imladil (edited June 18, 2000).]

Guest Chillin

Well Imladil, since A-Wings have no heavy missles that wouldn't work out, otherwise thats great.

...But as the white blood cells apeared Chillin flew into a blood vessle to shake a cell, thinking quickly he landed on a red blood cell and powered down. He lost the white cell and made his way to her ear. Blasting away he tore through the wall of ear wax. As soon as he was out of her gravity well he made a short jump to light speed. He came out just in time to see her blow. To his surprise she exploded into thousands of Kasans that were the size of the original Kasan. Chillin jumped back into system and started vaping Kasans before any landed on a world and started eating everything.

HAHAHAHA, nice try Imladil but you can't kill me off!!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif

Guest Imladil

Infinite Kasans? Nooo-oo--! biggrin.gif

Sure, Chillin you can load an A-wing with heavier missiles (in the PC starfighter sims, anyway)...they're just slower, and you can't carry as many. A heavy rocket is really intended for use against bigger ships (two can take out a Corellian corvette,) but that's pretty much what we have with Kasan anyway. So:

Imladil observes the proliferation of Kasan clones from his A-wing. 'Hmmm...' he thinks, 'it looks like we'll be needing help on this one.' He produces the magic dragonballs that Yoda (being himself an old Namek) gave him, and uses them to bring the rest of Rogue Squadron back to life. Then they all enter hyperspace on their way to seek help from...

Guest The Master

Meanwhile: When Kason had exploded, everyone was not killed but sent to a differn't Kason- except Luke who happily didn't make it.

The Master was stuck in the lung of one of the Kasons. He was still in his V- Wing. So he shot a cluster missle which made a hole for him to escape. Then he flew through the blood stream and came to her head where he shoot some cluster missles, making a hole in the Kasons head that he was in.

He escaped and saw Imladil's craft and flew over to it. "Where is every one else." The Master asked.

"Probably dead" He answered. The Master sighed and they flew away to make plans on destroying the numorous Kason's.

Back with Chillin he notices two ships appear on radar. Two ships that match the configurations of Imladil's and The Master's ship. He desides to turn around to join them......

Guest Chillin

They jumped to the position of the Alliance Fleet and boarded Home One. From there they sent a message to the Imperials asking for help. The Imperials complied and a temporary truce was signed. They got everyone, the Flying Monkey Squadron, the Kamakazie Warriors, everyone. They jumped back in on the Kasans and...

------------------

Guest Rogue

Meanwhile in on a planet named Kessel Shootist and Rogue were sent to the heart Rogue in his E-Wing and Shootist in his X-Wing (is that what you fly?) blow a hole throw the heart with one of Shootist's P.Torpedos and one of rogues linked C.Missiles then fly out to follow the others............

------------------

Doesn't a v-wing kinda look like a banana

Guest The Master

They found the others shortly later leading all of the other squadrons to the Kasons.

"Hey guys!" Said Rogue to Imladil, The Master, and Chillin.

"We thought you were dead!" Replied the Master.

"Well... we had escaped" Said Shootist.

"How?" Asked Imladil.

"Well it might take awile..." Began Rogue.

Guest Shootist

Suddenly, just as our Rogue Heroes are almost encased in their coccoon of deep meditation and sneaky stuff, Darth Vader appears and rasps..."LUKE I am your FATHER...but we gotta talk about these pink piggie underwear ya got me fer Father's Day...

Guest Rogue

Well he died wait he doesn't die uhm aren't you dead wait thats the next episode

------------------

Guest Rogue

Dan't he was more annoying than..........(thinking ah having to watch Barney Reruns for a YEAR

------------------

Guest Chillin

Question in the back. Do you guys actually hate Luke or do you just like to make fun of him for whatever twisted reason?

------------------

Guest Rogue

We make fun of him

and like my sig

------------------

"Luke I am your cousins, roommates, plumbers,favorite authors, boyfriend,girlfriends. Mother wait I mean father!"

"What does that have to do with us?"

"Absulutly NOTHING.HaHa your mine!!!"

(You here light Sabers clashes)

"Luke come to the NeoSide!"

"Never!"

(you here a head fall off and roll of the bridge)

"(sob sob) He was my friend :(, Well I'm over that :D:p

Guest Commander 5-98

my answer:HaHaHa!!!

------------------

I rule this ocean with an iron fist,an iron tail, and for that matter an iron everything-Metalseadramon

Guest Rogue

HaHaHa funny or HaHaHa dumb and you have a nice sig to and Lets get back to the story

------------------

"Luke I am your cousins, roommates, plumbers,favorite authors, boyfriend,girlfriends. Mother wait I mean father!"

"Never!"

"(sob sob) He was my friend frown.gif, Well I'm over that biggrin.giftongue.gif

[This message has been edited by Rogue (edited June 21, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by Rogue (edited June 21, 2000).]

Guest Imladil

Oh, the story will still be there. Let's make fun of Luke for now.

I always thought Luke Skywalker was a ridiculous excuse for a hero. He's undisciplined, whines like a little puppy-dog, and crashes two fighters in the second movie...which is probably why they didn't let him fly one in the Battle of Endor! If I met Luke Skywalker in public, I would push him down and take away his lightsaber.

biggrin.gif

------------------

"I sought the true nature of reality but discovered instead the real nature of truth."

--Thrustweasel of Earth

Guest The Master

The first scene with Luke out of the first movie has always reminded of a big overgrown brat that can't take care of himself. Also in the second movie when Luke came to seek Yoda after a little when yoda had Luke try to lift the X-Wing (hehe) out of the swamp he denied Yoda who he had come to find help from. WHAT IS THE USE OF FINDING A JEDI MASTER WHEN YOU DON'T WANT HIS HELP WHEN YOU FIND HIM!

Luke is a big baby.

Guest Chillin

Well at least Han Solo agrees with you:

Cell in Jabba's palace:

Han: Whats going on?

Chewie: Arrrrggrrraaarr!

Han: Luke?! Luke's crazy, he can't even take care of himself much less rescue anybody!

Chewie: Arrrggrrrarrarrr

Han: A Jedi Knight!? I'm out of it for a while and evrybody gets delusions and grandure! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

------------------

Guest Rogue

it is of granduer

------------------

"Never!"

"(sob sob) He was my friend , Well I'm over that

Well sucks to be him

Guest Lt Cracken

Han: A Jedi Knight!? I'm out of it for a while and evrybody gets delusions of granduer!

how dare you not quote the movies right! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif!

------------------

Even if you dodge this, Kakarotto,

THIS PLANET'S GOING UP IN SMOKE!!

Vegeta, DragonBall Z

Guest The Master

Then in the last movie he acted like a know it all- know it all, don't make me laugh!

He is brainless, that is, according to me.

Guest Shootist

If Luke was to walk through THIS Valley of the 'hood' of Death, da boy wouldn't make it fo' foot fore some dude whuped that hushpuppy so hard he'd fry in his OWN grease. biggrin.gif

------------------

VERY FUNNY SCOTTY, now please beam down my PANTS!!!

Archived