Home

Messeges

Guest Rogue

Guest Imladil

Well...out here in the sticks of Oregon, we would get him lost behind some mountain, then frighten him to the point of collapse with fake animal noises. wink.gif Then we would paint him purple.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest The Master

Then we can start calling him Mark Hamill- which is his real name to embarass him, and to let him know we know he secret identity. He can't escape our wrath.

Guest Chillin

Here in Missouri we would probably just dunk him in the river and drop him off the Arch. wink.gif

------------------

"The pen is mightier than the sword. Thats the biggestload of s**t!"

Guest Chillin

It would be a pain to scrape his guts off the pavement though.

------------------

"The pen is mightier than the sword. Thats the biggestload of s**t!"

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Rogue

Back to the <font size=0> story</font>

well actually it is the next episode and what you are seeing is nothing but your Imagination cause you are all crazed LUNITICS from the Plant of LOBYLOBYLOBYLULU

------------------

"Luke I am your cousins, roommates, plumbers,favorite authors, boyfriend,girlfriends. Mother wait I mean father!"

"What does that have to do with us?"

"Absulutly NOTHING.HaHa your mine!!!"

(You here light Sabers clashes)

"Luke come to the NeoSide!"

"Never!"

(you here a head fall off and roll of the bridge)

"(sob sob) He was my friend , Well I'm over that

Well sucks to be him

Guest Rogue

No , we are hybrids of both of the "planets"

------------------

"Luke I am your cousins, roommates, plumbers,favorite authors, boyfriend,girlfriends. Mother wait I mean father!"

"What does that have to do with us?"

"Absulutly NOTHING.HaHa your mine!!!"

(You here light Sabers clashes)

"Luke come to the NeoSide!"

"Never!"

(you here a head fall off and roll of the bridge)

"(sob sob) He was my friend , Well I'm over that

Well sucks to be him

Guest Shootist

Luke is such a once-in-a-lifetime looser I think we should rename him...Perhaps FLUKE Skywalker. smile.gif

------------------

VERY FUNNY SCOTTY, now please beam down my PANTS!!!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Rogue

I'm reviving the lengedary message "message"

We are right after the part about when Darth V rasps "Luke I am your Father.......but we gotta talk about the pink piggy boxers you gave me for X-Mas" and the part about watching Barney ReRuns for a year! and to all you NewBiesa who never saw this, this is a story post about Kasan Moore taking over the Universe while she is fat and Slimy Puke Balls also luke already died Yoda's in the Bikini's (literely)(as in the Island's where the A-Bombs were tested)uhm In the story is/was Imaladil, Me, The Master, Shootist, Chillin ( where is Chillin? and some others i forgot them and ENOUGH of this stuff now to the story( this is a long post!)

---------------------------------------

Yes that would be bad

------------------

Ahh the classical scene from Star Wars Episode 6 : Return of the Jedi

(the scene takes place in the Emperors Palace, 0000 Way Up Street,DeathStar,Space)

Darth Vader:Luke I am your Son's, mothers, fathers, demolition expert, plumbers, favorite authors, Roommate!!!

Luke: What does that have to do with us?!

Darth Vader: Absolutly NOTHING

Luke: NO NO NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darth Vader: YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!! Luke Come to the Neo Polked dotted Striped Blown up side of the Force!!

Luke:NEVER

Darth Vader: ALWAYS wait I'm mean YES!!!!

Luke:Never You slurped up piece of Pond Scum!

Darth Vader: so you know my true Identidy.

Luke: yeah it goes all around the Internet!

Darth Vader: Oh really? Who gave you the piece of the Information?!

Luke:the Emperor himself!!!!

Darth Vader: Ahh lets go in business say...........Force Side Fixxits!

Luke: sure i'll use my powers like choking and pullying so we can Kill the customer then get all his money then we'll have a regualer business!!!!

Darth Vader: Yes and our first target..........Bill Gates!

Both: Mwhahahahahaha(Choking) ( a furball comes up)

Well guys how did you like my story in the origanl Lukes head falls down and off the bridge into a Nuclear Reactor but this one is better I think

Guest The Master

Okay, the contination of "The Attack of Kason"

Last time our heros went through many battles with Kason, and failed each time.

It ended after our heros escaped the Kasons' stomach's. Shootist was about to explain his story of escaping.

"Okay, this is how it went....." Suddenly a Star Destroyer shot though space in front of us. It was the Star Destroyer, Executioner- Darth Vader's Star Destroyer. It turned to face all of the Kasons. Then a large ball of light flew out of the tip of it. It shot out in the middle of the Kasons and exploded.

Imladil suddenly lost control of his ship and it was flung out into the vastness of space.

I tried to chase him but all control of my ship lost.

Shootist then yelled. "I can't control my fighter!"

"The same here." Chillin yelled.

We looked out where all the Kasons were, but there was only- one! The Star Destroyer turned around to face us.

"Oh no...." I said.

"This is no good" Rogue continued.

"Try to put the fighters on automatic control!" Chillin was panicking.

"What about Imladil?!" Screamed Shootist.

"He will be fine! Wwe gotta save our selves right now!" I yelled to the others franticly.

Then another voice came up. One from the Star Destroyer. "You rebel scum are now our prisoners!" And we were pulled slowly to the Star Ddestroyer.

Guest Rogue

Little did they now we jammed there communications with Raspberry Jam and got away (oops wrong story)

When they got on they got there blasters ( alright how ever's writing the sript stop making things up we ain't got any Blasters)Well anyways they pull out there blasters and play a game of Laser Tag, the score, us:1000 them : 0 we run then finnaly the Master notices that they were running in space, as Rogue runs into a Tie Defender! The Master looks at his Super High tech wrist watch laser thingymabob the got from the SLimy Puke Balls ...........

Guest The Master

And I shoot at a nearby Tie, it whirled through space and smashed into the Star destroyer.

Rogue looked up and saw Kason slowly whirling twords the Star Ddestroyer. When she finally reached it, she started to chew on it violenty. Afew escape pods ejected and flew through space.

As soon as the Star Destroyer was chewed into scrap metal, she started at us, we turned our vehicles around, since we were out of the tractor beam. And went into warp speed. As soon as we slowed down I heard Chillin say.

"Now to search for Imladil."

Guest Rogue

Rogue Stayed behind with a tracking devices planted on all the others ships and unloads a Light Show of Ionized blue lasers and aims for her neck. The head falls off! rogue cheers then suddenly notices that the head falls off he then aims for the eys and then suddenly the eyes shatter and millions of Kasan's Fly out that was no living thing it was Mechanical! He HyperDrives out to the others to join there quest!

Guest The Master

We set a large scale scan for Imladil. We waited hours and nothing came up on the scan.

I had no idea where the Kasons where right now, so we were being cautious in the meantime. Finally a small dot started to blink on the radar. "I hope thats him." Said Chillin.

And we went off to see if that was him.

• 2 weeks later...

We found him but he Hyperspaced of occasionally stopping so we gave up him (?????) and went out to destroy Kasan. with Rogues Infromation, The Masters "Brains"(j/k), They got to the Acadimy and recruit pilots Promising Action,"pay",and a craft of there choices little did the Recruitees new was that they had to pay for the craft)

Guest The Master

The Master and Rogue along with the rest of the main men of Rogue Squadron made their own squadrons so they could have more firepower on Kason.

• 5 months later...

Hey guys please read this articale(kinda long but see Imadil's[the Great One] topic named Daily Zen) and start off on the story again I asure you this is the opion's of the Goldies (my self included) where we didn't like kasan Moore or Luke wink.gif this is REALLY a good story but *sob* the guys ain't around

------------------

Ahh the classical scene from Star Wars Episode 6 : Return of the Jedi

(the scene takes place in the Emperors Palace, 0000 Way Up Street,DeathStar,Space)

Darth Vader:Luke I am your Son's, mothers, fathers, demolition expert, plumbers, favorite authors, Roommate!!!

Luke: What does that have to do with us?!

Darth Vader: Absolutly NOTHING

Luke: NO NO NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darth Vader: YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!! Luke Come to the Neo Polked dotted Striped Blown up side of the Force!!

Luke:NEVER

Darth Vader: ALWAYS wait I'm mean YES!!!!

Luke:Never You slurped up piece of Pond Scum!

Darth Vader: so you know my true Identidy.

Luke: yeah it goes all around the Internet!

Darth Vader: Oh really? Who gave you the piece of the Information?!

Luke:the Emperor himself!!!!

Darth Vader: Ahh lets go in business say...........Force Side Fixxits!

Luke: sure i'll use my powers like choking and pullying so we can Kill the customer then get all his money then we'll have a regualer business!!!!

Darth Vader: Yes and our first target..........Bill Gates!

Both: Mwhahahahahaha(Choking) ( a furball comes up)

with the newly rebuilt Squadrons the Rogues new their victory was assured but little did they know that looming over the horizon was an even bigger threat, more terrifying than the Eclipse with enough power to destroy the minds of entire civilizations, Barney with Dark Side Powers...

[This message has been edited by Rogue9 (edited February 14, 2001).]

as the great dinosuar looms over the horizon, The Master cringes in fear having not been in communication with his allie's for quite some time, he new not what lay in store for him...

------------------

"What the?!" yelled The Master, " Run run wait nobodies here... RUN RUN!" The Master quickly dove to his craft and radioed for help. "We're sorry the number you radioed is currently helping out some female canidates. Please call again." said the automated voice.

"Augh! Stupid Chillin'...."

*FWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP*

A Lone X-Wing comes in on an strafing run giving the Master Time to defend himeself. With a roar Barney unleashes volley after volley of force lightning, the smell of ozone and burn't durasteel wafts through the air...

------------------

Leader of 3 Flight

4 in the Green, Weapons Hot, Torps Armed...Oops

[This message has been edited by Rogue9 (edited February 14, 2001).]

Archived