Home

Messeges

Guest Rogue

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are sorry folks RedWing was a little drunken when he wrote that ( another plus to the story is that you can kill people then bring 'em back too life wink.gifbiggrin.gif

Now back to the story

"Where are they when I need them?!" yelled The Master

"Right behind you. Why didn't you ask for us?" replied Rogue

"Well help me out here kill Barney wait how'd we get here anyways?...."

using a jedi pain suppresion technique to dampen the burning sensation cause by the force lightning Rogue9 regains his ability to move and crawls out of the blackened scorched remains of his xwing, igniting his lightsaber he uses it to deflect bolt after bolt away from himself and the master hoping that he will return from his comatose state to continue the stroy line.

"I have a bad feeling about this". Rogue9 grumbles under his breath

[This message has been edited by Rogue9 (edited February 15, 2001).]

and he was right because right then Barney stomped on him. Luckily, the lightsaber cut Barney's foot in half, which in turn made Barney's knee fall on him. he was only saved by this quick thinking and vove to the side. Unfortuntly on his side was a cliff and he fell off... ( i love being the Narrator biggrin.gif )

using my jedi skills i slow my fall and land safley at the bottom of the cliff, despite the lack of assistance from my allies I manage to claw my way back to the top, realizing that without my lightsaber which was crushed by the behemoth that I am just another fighter pilot and that I am no match for this dark lord of sith. I crawl slowly to the shuttle that has appeared nearby...

Guest RogueFett

The transport was an oddly configured Bounty hunter ship owned by none other than Arkkon Grebrod (but I RogueFett was able to borrow it for the weekend to fight evil and such!). I saw Rogue9's plight and lowered the starboard entry ramp. "That damned Rogue, him and his wreckless manuvering almost got us all killed!" gasped Rogue9. "Good thing I showed up when I did" I Responded "You almost bit it back there."

"Tell me," I said "how did this all happen?" After Rogue9 finished filling me in on the details I volenteered to help as long as the ship was back by sunday before dusk. "I know of a weapon, a weapon so powerful that I fear that it may release an even stronger evil upon the galaxy" I said

[This message has been edited by RogueFett (edited February 15, 2001).]

Rogue9, Commander of 3 flight, colonel in the N.R. and Hero of the Rebellion says so.

------------------

Leader of 3 Flight

4 in the Green, Weapons Hot, Torps Armed...Oops

Guest Rogue9's Assasin Droid

I am IG-90 reprogrammed by Rogue15 and borrowed on a long term basis my Rogue9.

Target Acquired, Fire Blasters, *FWEEEEEEP*,*FWEEEEEEP*, *FWEEEEEEP*,*FWEEEEEEP*, *FWEEEEEEP**FWEEEEEEP*, *FWEEEEEEP*,*FWEEEEEEP*. Congrats, You are now a scorch mark. ani_smiles.gif

Now Back to the Story...

<font size=1>we hate scrolling

[This message has been edited by Lt Cracken (edited February 22, 2001).]

Rogue calls a council of war(*Calling Council*) we must defeat this evil even if it means turning to *GASP*...

------------------

Leader of 3 Flight

Luke I'm not your father, it was that...

Guest RogueFett

Rogue9 hears of the council through the force and RogueFett agrees to take him to Coruscant on the way to pick up his own ship the "Moldy Rustbucket"

"No what did I do to make you mad RogueFett. Oh ah he ain't here... give him/her a hologram asking him that. Now back to regular business if that is possible. Ah yes Rogue9 about that fall are you hurt?"

only my pride I am ashamed that a giant force-strong dinosaur managed to shoot me down, I mean me and X-wing ace i taken the best the empire could throw at me but NOOoo a great big purple dino can blow me out of the sky. and all I got was his leg geeze.

------------------

Leader of 3 Flight

Mwahaha Mwahaha Mwahahahahaha...

[This message has been edited by Rogue9 (edited February 20, 2001).]

with Rogue9 standing watch on the bridge, while RogueFett assumes his standard station of being useless...sudenly alarms start blaring, RogueFett hides in the Refresher, (meanwhile back in the brigde) this is Rogue9 calling Coruscant, Repeat, this is Rogue9 calling Coruscant my hyperdrive has failed out near endor, I need assistance, repeat nedd assista...*HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS*

Guest Redwing

I wondered about that too. Any X-Wing pilot could kick Barney's purple-and-green butt. Unless...say RogueFett, was Barney a product of your mysterious weapon? eek.gif Oh horrors!

------------------

At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.

At last we will have revenge.

Copy_of_saber.gif

Guest Redwing

Whoa, this topic almost got lost. Is this the end?

------------------

At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.

At last we will have revenge.

Copy_of_saber.gif

I appretiate comments as much as anyone but we arre trying to tell a story either put your comments in an MST3k style or blend them into the story some how, or you could just add on

------------------

Leader of 3 Flight

Mwahaha Mwahaha Mwahahahahaha...

Grumbling with iritation over Coruscants lack of Response, Rogue9 and RogueFett climb into exposure suits so they can go outside of the ship to check on the damage. RogueFett freezes up at the airlock and "9" has to shove him out so that he can climb out. "while tuning out RogueFett's Frightend squaks that continually echo through the radio Rogue9 begins the job of trying to seal the microfractures in the hyperdrive motivator casing...

Guest RogueFett

RogueFett, shocked at Rogue9's accusations helps to repair the damage. But as he inches along the hull of his "mighty" craft he sees a figure rocketing through space. It is a herald of Galact...Er, um Barney heading toward Corusaunt.

once RogueFett repairs the food processor, Rogue9 manages to remove him from the engine bay and get back to work...

------------------

Leader of 3 Flight

Don't Click Here=> ani_smiles.gif

Behold the Smiley of Death, Cower in my Shadow, Unworthy ones.

Guest Rogue9's Assasin Droid

Suddenly I am activated by the remote Hypercom reciever mounted in my brain -- a superior AA Verobrain by the way -- I rush to my ship activate it and leave at once for the endor system...

------------------

Guest Rogue Renegade

On the fringes of the screen its Rogue Renegade in a cameo appearance. Where is he going? Oh . . . it's to . . .

(Hehe, this is reply #100!!!)

Archived