Home

Ladder- bring back jk2 CTF

I was talking to Onlyonecanoli (sorry if i misspeled your name) and I am interested in joining and maybe creating a ctf ladder. I am clan leader of Fallen Power, my ingame name is <FP>Fallen0ne My clan is new but it has a fiew very good people in it. Im looking for more info on this ladder stuff and help with recruiting very good ctf players. I have 3 24/7 rented servers.

If I was going to start a ladder it would be because I miss jk2 ctf allot and want to bring back hard compitition like there was in jk2. Sooo manny nubs in JA so im trying to group all of the skilled into servers even if there not my servers. I think we need some servers that are dedicated to only good people so thoughs of us that are good can still improve and not be bored to death. Please Post info and tell me if this is a good idea or not.

• 1 year later...

You have my support. There was ONE and only ONE server I played JK2 MP on and it was the Chop Shop CTF server with ISD (Increased Saber Damage). We all loved it. I am glad for my roots in JK2 CTF as I was abvle to carry those skills to JA but I would love a good JK2 CTF server.

/amvote

Archived