Home

Best Owned Pic I've Seen Recently

Boba Rhett

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok despite he's a nine year old little dork, that doesn't give him the right to desecrate a religious painting. I've been catholic my whole life and I find that image offensive. and to you doomgiver, I don't think i'll ever grow out of being offended when i see people using my religion as the butt of jokes. I know most of you guys are under the age of 12, and we have freedom of speech, but why of all pictures out there do you have to mess up a religous one?

Originally posted by Scrodo_Saggins

ok despite he's a nine year old little dork, that doesn't give him the right to desecrate a religious painting. I've been catholic my whole life and I find that image offensive. and to you doomgiver, I don't think i'll ever grow out of being offended when i see people using my religion as the butt of jokes. I know most of you guys are under the age of 12, and we have freedom of speech, but why of all pictures out there do you have to mess up a religous one?

Even if that does offend you, it gives you no right to insult him...

It wasn't like he was personally attacking you or anything

Of all the pics in this thread, there has been one religious...

You should stop being such a baby about it, but that's only my opinion of course ;)

Calm the hell down, ladies. :indif: It's a painting. I'm not up to snuff on all religions but I don't know of any that base their beliefs on the paintings of other men.

The only person here who's getting themselves into trouble is the one that's name calling. :tsk:

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

Calm the hell down, ladies. :indif: It's a painting. I'm not up to snuff on all religions but I don't know of any that base their beliefs on the paintings of other men.

The only person here who's getting themselves into trouble is the one that's name calling. :tsk:

:wstupid:

;)

It's just a picture. If you cant take the fact that it's HUMOR then YOU need to grow up.

Originally posted by TiE 23

Oh god, should I put pic with Jesus on a crusafix saying owned :rolleyes:

Ok you may view that as humor, I can too, but it's like already past the line. That is immoral. Even to joke about that isn't right... though at least you have the decency not to.

I know most of you guys are under the age of 12[/Quote]

Actually, most are are older then 13, i'm 11 (and the youngest)

but why of all pictures out there do you have to mess up a religous one?

You said "grow up". I think part of growing up is not posting things to try get attention. :rolleyes:

wow okay..let's just calm down. yeah i can understand certain people with certain religious backgrounds can get offended. but if you get offended that easily, stay off the internet because they're just random stuff floating around that's much much worse.

*inserts owned pic here*

let's get back to what we're here for and that's posting people getting owned

It's just a picture. If you cant take the fact that it's HUMOR then YOU need to grow up.

Excactly what i said, and then he compared me to TIE23! *shudder* just the mere thought of it...

Oh god, should I put pic with Jesus on a crusafix saying owned

That would be the best one ever, but as long as christianity is one of the major religions in the world, we'd better not.

'Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster by your side kid.'(or something like that) - Han Solo.

It just seemed fitting.

Archived