Home

Whose going to dress up for..III

-=DarkZero=-

A little early in the year for this,

But, is anyone going to dress up for Episode III?

My friend and I are going the first day it comes out, hopfully to the sneak preview before that, and we're dressing up as Our Star Wars Characters, I've already put together 3 costumes for it, and this summer when I get some neon, I'm going to make my lightsabre :D...anyway.

Is anyone else dressing up? Cause like...THE LAST MOVIE! OUR LAST CHANCE! They'll probably release all the movies together like they did n 95 :D But c'mon..

Just like for Ep2 I'll wear either my ANH or JO T-shirt, and maybe clip a padawan braid intomy hair....but thats only if I go to our state fan club premiere, where I will be far out-geeked by all comers. If not, just the T-shirt really.... I always do take the week off during this time though, Im going to need it next year especially as the grief of SW passing will probably hit me :p

mtfbwya

If I did dress up for Ep.3, I'd just be wearing normal, everyday clothes. I'll maybe add something extra, like a toy lightsaber or something. Maybe I'll even dress up as Yun! :D

Anyway, I wouldn't really give a damn what I'd dress up like if I saw the movie. I'd rather just wear regular, everyday normal clothes. *Hopes it doesn't flop like Episode 1, even though Darth Maul was a bad-ass with a light blade.*

Originally posted by Alegis Gensan

I'm just going to wear my "I see dumb people" t-shirt :p make sure to remember to post pics after yer costume ball :)

Is it that Simpsons one? Cause I have that one too

>_> <_<

But really, why go to the movie in a co stume...I wouldn't be able to enjoy it :mad:

*gives thread thumbs down*

I browse these forums, gives me enough justification right there to classify myself as 'star wars geek'. The next step would be to examine and determine which level of 'star wars geek' I truely would be defined as ;)

Anyway, I have a little Jedi Cloak from an age-old halloween, might wear it (as this is the final star wars movies and--what the hell?)

Originally posted by --ZeeMan--

like your new forum rank jed...suits you perfectly ;-)

It's not quite new, this is about the third time though. But you're right, suits him perfectly. :D

Anyway, I guess I'd go with twin lightsabers, and lay whoopass on whoever says bad things about the movie. :p

Originally posted by Kain

I think I'll toss on my Spock ears and my blue shirt...so many glares...probably giving nerds the finger too...

...like Triumph's Spock...

That's similar to my idea: full Klingon costume, including the bat'lev(or whatever that sword thing is)

Archived