Home

Looking for the name of song

Pad

I actually dont have much info on it so I hope you peeps can help me out.

Some of its lyrics (that come back) are "is this the odessy.... or me". Besides the singing voice there is also a chorus. I think it was released about last year in the pop category.

And its clip is some kind of rough drawing cartoon where at the end a mobster is burried.

Hope this is enough info.

Thanks in advance ;)

I don't think anyone is going to get it from that.

If you can remember some more of the lyrics though, try typing them into google.

I also heard of this phone line where you play part of the track you want to name and they name it for you, but I'd guess from the amount of lyrics you know that its not a case of an unnamed MP3 on you PC.

I know it rather hard to help me out with as little info as this but thats just all I can give. I already searched with the little info I have on google and other mp3 sites/programs but I can up with nothing, so thats why I came here to ask the wise among us.

Anyway, I´ll be on my quest again.

like "oh, the sea".. never mind

took me a while to find down the street by the stooges, (recognized artist though) finding key words is THE key, then go for "lyrics KEYWORD KEYWORD2" in google, which had no results for "is this the odyssey" (exact match) and lyrics

Originally posted by Kstar__2

one-T ft cool-T - the magic key ;)

OMG Kay, That´s exactly what I was looking for. A thousand thanks to you. Did you know it or did you see it on tv this week? Or... Or...?

* Faints *

Originally posted by Pad

OMG Kay, That´s exactly what I was looking for. A thousand thanks to you. Did you know it or did you see it on tv this week? Or... Or...?

* Faints *

or or i just knew it, ask lexx, i love(d) this songwhen i told her about it ;)

Archived