Home

What other games are you looking forward to?

StormHammer

I'm just curious to know which other games people are waiting for. I've made a Wishlist over at IGN for the titles on my gaming radar. SWBF is obviously among them.

Dungeon Lords looks like it could be a great 3rd person RPG game with direct combat.

Advent Rising is an interesting-looking title with a story by Orson Scott Card.

So, what's on your gaming radar? What games are you excited about? :)

Originally posted by Gabrobot

Besides Battlefront and Republic Commando, I'm looking forward to Doom 3... (it'll be nice to work with an engine with better support for large levels after I've done so much struggling getting JA to do just one square mile)

You might want to look at Far Cry's Sandbox editor. You can build whole islands. I'm told it's very good, although I've not tried the editor myself. You can snipe from over a virtual mile away in the game...and see a lot further.

Another game on the horizon that should support 'massive' levels is STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl. The game world for that game is supposed to be about 20 square kilometres...made up of seamlessly stitched together levels...

Originally posted by StormHammer

You might want to look at Far Cry's Sandbox editor. You can build whole islands. I'm told it's very good, although I've not tried the editor myself. You can snipe from over a virtual mile away in the game...and see a lot further.

Far Cry does look interesting, but from what I've heard, it's a terrain/model system which isn't what I'm used to. Also, I've already dedicated myself and bought Lightwave and might even have a large Doom 3 MOD project in the works soon, so I can't really turn back now... :)

Here is my list

1.Halo 2

2.swbattlefront

3.sw rupublic commando

4.Metal gear solid snake eater

5.crash bandicoot twinsanity

6.Mortal kombat VI

Ps. all of these except for maybe crash bandicoot twinsanity and possibly Mortal Kombat VI ,not sure yet, will be for the ps2. I have not seen any good cube games cept maybe metroid 2. So the rest will be for xbox.

Whoo.

Let's see...

PS2

-----

Demon Stone

Final Fantasy XII

Gran Turismo 4

God of War

Samurai Warriors

Dead to Rights II

XenoSaga Ep II

PC

---

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

DOOM III

Half-Life2

Team Fortress 2

Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude

Battlefront (d'uh)

World of WarCraft

City of Heroes

Full Spectrum Warrior

Men of Valor

Unreal III

Serious Sam 2

Rome - Total War

Half-Life 2

Halo 2

Starcraft: Ghost

Republic Commando

Doom 3

Duke Nukem Forever

Jade Empire

Metal Slug Advance

Pariah

Perfect Dark Zero

STALKER

Battlefront

KotOR 2

LotR: Battle for Middle Earth

Matrix Online

X-Men Legends

Metroid Prime 2: Echoes

I am looking forward to only a couple of good games.

Star Wars Battlefront (PS2)-September 21, 2004

Star Wars Episode III game (PS2)-May, 2005

Mercenaries(PS2)-Early 2005*

*I might buy it depending on the what the trailers and previews look like and if they don't have any more Star Wars PS2 video games besides Star Wars Battlefront coming out between now and January 1, 2005.

I would of been interested in Star Wars Republic Commando and Star Wars KOTOR II: The Sith Lords on PC if my computer was not out of date. It is a shame star wars video games can not run on Pentium III 667MHz, 128MB memory, and 8MB video cards anymore. Oh well, I guess Lucasarts is not getting my money for those games.

I usually buy certain games. I usually buy Star Wars video games for PC that have specifications that require a video card that is 8MB or smaller and runs on a Pentium III 667MHz or less. I usually buy Star Wars games for playstation one and playstation 2 and sometimes other Lucasarts games. I have all the Medal of Honor series on Playstation one and 2. I am hoping for another one of those.

Archived