Home

I'd Like to thank all of you

Icemaniax

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's settled, then! A call to arms! Those school board bastards and that jackass sheriff are gonna have a law suit slapped on them so damn fast it'll make their heads spin! :mad:

Rally your troops and prepare for a retaliation! We're going to defend Ice's honor and get 'im out of juv! Who's with me?!?!?

I'm all for the rallying against the Higher Powers, but I ain't drivin across the country to help out a guy of a forum:-p

Seriously though, if there was a '**** a Kid Over' award, that school district and that sheriff would tie.

i have two words for you...

Judge Judy!!

:D

really, they can't punish you for having pneumonia. and if you do have proof then you should sue. get out the yellow pages and got yourself a lawyer, one of the 'no win - no fee' ones will do....

or you could go with Judge Judy and get your case on T.V. i'm betting they would love this.

Originally posted by Siv

or you could go with Judge Judy and get your case on T.V. i'm betting they would love this.

Methinks that's too much drama for this matter. If it's not televised it'd be better... and more fair. By going on TV, if people are in favor of him, the school just has to let him go back to school because of popular demand. If this happens iceman won't win in the court normally, which means that he technically never won the court case by means of the law.

Though if that did happen I would point and laugh at iceman's school. :p

Originally posted by Batdroid

I'm just glad I'm home schooled.

I am home schooled too. Ice I feel realy bad for you that is not fair I mean come on you where sick it was not your fault that you could not be in school and two that sherrif should be put in jail for putting you in Juvie for nothing.

OK, WTF?!

Honestly, Josh is one of my best friends on the forums, we need to break his sorry ass out! WE'LL GRAB THE SHERIFFS NUTS, AND PULL UNTIL THEY RIP OUT AND FALL ON THE GROUND, THEN, WE'LL DISEMBOWL HIM AND HAVE SEX WITH HIS LIVER AND LUNGS.

IF ANYONE TRIES TO STOP US, TOPSHOT WILL DANCE EROTICALLY SO THEY GET EROUSED, Then, we unlock his cage, and bust his ass out!

Ok Now to be serious: Ever since I got kicked out of school, everythings getting extremely F'ed right up, This would have never happened if stupid whores kept their mouth shut, It's all my fault :(

Edit: Lol...I guess I never saw the second page ;)

lol, ok. well here is what happened.

First off, I am very smart mouthed.

They showed up and had the nerve to say "Hello, Ready to go?" like it was some cool car trip. I'll leave out most of what i said. but it involved the cop being somethin along the lines of a retarded arse faced pansy f***. ( yah ok,not to intelligent, but it worked for me ATM) hehe, he didn't like that ^_^. so i got put in the car AND I GOT TO WEAR CUFFS! WOO! ok,, so not the first time i've worn them. but still. lol. and he said to my parents "have a nice day" I won't post anything i said after that. yah...

So i got there to Juvie, and after a bunch of papers and crap they tried TRIED mind you, to get me in that STUPID *** jump suit thing. I said "If you touch me or my clothes then after you pick yourself up off the ground, I'd sue them for everything they're worth"

Then I decided I'd ask exactly why i was in there. they said because i refused to go to school. After i glared at him, i said "they won't let me you idiot" Then i told them they broke the law themselves bringing me there . they were all " oh and how is that" so i told the, ^_^ technically in oregon I am still registered as a homeschooled student. (was on homeschool for 5 years before this year)

hehe.. needless to say i was home an hour later :)

teh bastages are scared chitless! BUWAHAHAA

I dunno what my parents are gonna do though.

it wasn't exactly fun in there though..

but ey, i'm back :)

Hi!

Originally posted by †Ë×odusº§näkë†

OK, WTF?!

Honestly, Josh is one of my best friends on the forums, we need to break his sorry ass out! WE'LL GRAB THE SHERIFFS NUTS, AND PULL UNTIL THEY RIP OUT AND FALL ON THE GROUND, THEN, WE'LL DISEMBOWL HIM AND HAVE SEX WITH HIS LIVER AND LUNGS.

IF ANYONE TRIES TO STOP US, TOPSHOT WILL DANCE EROTICALLY SO THEY GET EROUSED, Then, we unlock his cage, and bust his ass out!

Ok Now to be serious: Ever since I got kicked out of school, everythings getting extremely F'ed right up, This would have never happened if stupid whores kept their mouth shut, It's all my fault :(

Edit: Lol...I guess I never saw the second page ;)

and which Josh are ya referring to ;)

Ice, glad to hear that you're out. Just don't get too cocky...It may work against you in the end. I think the whole situation was stupid, along with the others here. I can't believe they tried pulling that. I can understand if the school wouldn't let you back in. You missed alot since you were sick. And it is pretty close to the end of the year. But, it doesn't constitute all of this. Hope it works out for you in the end.

Archived