Home

I'd Like to thank all of you

Icemaniax

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where are your parents in all of this? They should be going down to the district and straightening it out with them. You have to be able to make up the time you missed by going to Summer school or maybe making up the work by doing a project. What grade are you in? How much time did you miss?

Originally posted by †Ë×odusº§näkë†

IF ANYONE TRIES TO STOP US, TOPSHOT WILL DANCE EROTICALLY SO THEY GET EROUSED, Then, we unlock his cage, and bust his ass out!

Screw the dancing! :mad: I'd rather sneak in and tazer their asses! :p:cool:

And, yeah, me, Mike Windu, and the others, were planning to bust you out! Ain't nobody gonna keep a good Swampy behind bars! :cool: Somehow. If only it weren't for those dang monkeys and their pesky bloodhound...... :p

Originally posted by STTCT

Where are your parents in all of this? They should be going down to the district and straightening it out with them. You have to be able to make up the time you missed by going to Summer school or maybe making up the work by doing a project. What grade are you in? How much time did you miss?

my parents were arguing with alot of people. and are still extremely pissed off. and yah, I'm stuck going to summer school, I'm in 11th grade, i missed about a 5 weeks total.

and thanks guys! I swallowed a nail file and smuggled it in there! they weren't holdin me! NEVER!

Originally posted by iceman87

my parents were arguing with alot of people. and are still extremely pissed off. and yah, I'm stuck going to summer school, I'm in 11th grade, i missed about a 5 weeks total.

and thanks guys! I swallowed a nail file and smuggled it in there! they weren't holdin me! NEVER!

You swallowed a nail file?!? :drop2: Good planning......:thumbsup: lol

And yeah, I agree, summer school's a bitch! Just one question: Are you going to run for mayor, or slap a law suit on them? :confused:

Originally posted by LukeKatarn

I have been home schoooled ever since I started school and I am in 5 grade.

5 grade?

wow, that makes you 11 or 12 years old?

I've never heard of anyone around here beeing homeschooled

How many of you guys are homeschooled....man !

*astro freaks out*

In Ozstralia, homeschooling is not as prevalent. Our school system has its faults but doesnt seem as fudged up as over there..... For me anyway, part of the fun at school was being among the luverly ladies, I definitely wouldnt have wanted to spend my hormonal pubescence with my mom and dad 24/7 *shivers*

mtfbwya

My high school rocks. Except we seem to have alot of skanks around here coughcoughformerinterestscoughcough.

Other than that, I been left out by my friends.

Yep, still a depressing weekend.

Hope you win the court suing thing Josh! I want 10% :)

Archived