Home

Everyone should be proud of what I just did!!!

manoman81

So, I convinced my girlfriend to watch episode I and we just finished it. I had her sit down and watch 5 and 6. I explained to her 4 and she had seen 2 many times because of her nephew. Well, now she wants to know what everyone else is waiting for: How does Anakin become Vader? I just made my girlfriend, who hated Star Wars, a semi-fan!!!

Bad news: She liked Jar Jar...

Sorry...Thought it was great to get her to like SW

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Boba Rhett

We have her now.

*rubs hands together*

Indeed we do, indeed we do. :evil2:

Anydangway,

Well, good job on getting her to watch the movies. I dont think I could get mine to watch them. :(

Too bad she liked Jar Jar. You better convince her otherwise, or else I'll have to come and make her think otherwise.

-Clemmme

Originally posted by Chase Windu

The final stage is to let me have her for a day.

***evil grin***

mwhhhaaaahahahahaha!!!!

:eek:

Just you saying that, gives me the creeps.

*Imagines the horror* :fist:

Dont ever let Chase have her for a day. It will ruin, both your lives for ever.

*Runs away screaming*

-Clemme

phase 6. get her to watch Matrix 1, think Matrix is cool. then get her to watch Reloaded and Revolutions, and watch her throw up....

happenned to me...

I *did* get my gf into Trek. We have just finished watchin the whole 7 seasons of TNG on DVD..... we're not trekkies mind you :p but we enjoyed TNG definitely....

mtfbwya

my girlfriend likes jar-jar too

i don't mind, i don't hate jar-jar. after all he was an essential character, only someone so dumb would be tricked into giving palpatine emergency powers to create an army to save his friends, who by the way were campaigning against the creation of an army.

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

Excellent. Proceed with phase two. Star Wars video games and Action Figures.

We have her now.

*rubs hands together*

I think I might be able to get her into Pod Racer and that be it... She doesn't like computers, but likes racing games.

Originally posted by ET Warrior

And then.....Phase Three.....

<_<

>_>

Lord of the Rings!!

She already likes LOTR. She cried at the end of ROTK.

Originally posted by Chase Windu

The final stage is to let me have her for a day.

Um...no? Clemme, is there a form I need to fill out to request a stick? I need one!!

Tie and iceman, thanks for the pics. [sarcasm]She'll love those[/sarcasm] :D

Here's her pic:

P1270004.jpg

Clemme, I wouldn't use it to hit my woman with (I would never hit her. I can't even get mad at her)....I would use it to fight off Chase....Unless...You're trying to insult...Chase...j/k!

I love this girl very much. She got me the Vader Lego model for Valentine's day! How awesome is she!

Where did Rhythe g...Wait did he take the picture to do something... HEY GET BACK HERE!!!

Originally posted by Siv

my girlfriend likes jar-jar too

i don't mind, i don't hate jar-jar. after all he was an essential character, only someone so dumb would be tricked into giving palpatine emergency powers to create an army to save his friends, who by the way were campaigning against the creation of an army.

Originally posted by Darth Rythe

*saves pic, prints, runs away to bed room*

ok, firstly that's what i would say..jar jar is a main part of the script and secondly....EWWWWWWWWW

good work, were all proud of you. but... well this jar jar thing bothers me I can't stand the little guy. every time I watch EI he makes me so freakien mad well you get the gist :eek:

*runs away from manoman's girlfriend*

Originally posted by Kain

Note to self: Never let Selene get addicted to Star Wars. Might end up slapping the Jar-Jar out of her...:D

I'd never hit my woman

My fiance didn't have to do all that, i already liked Star Wars.

Awww Kain your so sweet, and don't worry, we all know jar-jar is a no no:disaprove

Archived