May 7th - 8th

First Battle - Vreni Island (3 hours)

CET (+1)...............1AM - 4AM

GMT....................12AM - 3AM

EST (-5)..............7PM - 10PM

Central (-6)..........6PM - 9PM

Mountain (-7).......5PM - 8PM

PST (-8)................4PM - 7PM

Friday night/Saturday morning. Doaba Guerfel (3338, 5529)

Second Battle - FFA (3 hours)

CET (+1)...............3PM - 6PM

GMT......................2PM - 5PM

EST (-5)..............9AM - 12PM

Central (-6)........8AM - 11AM

Mountain (-7).....7AM - 10AM

PST (-8)................6AM - 9AM

The second battle will take place Saturday morning/afternoon. Since it will still be early for the USA (and all of APST lives in the USA) it will be a Free For All. This means that skirmishes will break out wherever opposing PA members bump into each other (and feel like fighting).

Third Battle - Deeja's Peak (2 hours)

CET (+1)...............8PM - 10PM

GMT........................7PM - 9PM

EST (-5)..................2PM - 4PM

Central (-6)............1PM - 3PM

Mountain (-7).......12PM - 2PM

PST (-8)................11AM - 1PM

Deeja Peak, Naboo

Fourth Battle - Player City (2 hours)

CET (+1)...............11PM - 1AM

GMT....................10PM - 12AM

EST (-5)..................5PM - 7PM

Central (-6)............4PM - 6PM

Mountain (-7).........3PM - 5PM

PST (-8)..................2PM - 4PM

To Be Announced

That's it as far as the schedule goes. If you have any questions ask your PA leaders :).

Here is a list I've put together of people in both PAs, and how they want to participate. If I've missed your name, or you've changed your mind, please post here.

The Affiliates <-A->

WANT to FIGHT

Peaco

Naxu

Zennor

Corzip

Jan

Warrigo

Kwok

Jordan

DO NOT want to FIGHT

Tebra

I'sis

Ories

Imreanna

Xanadu

Atex

X'ero

Cairloin

Zeto

Iwok

Baboo

Murashu

Vega

Junbug

Naja

Silvek

Apostates <APST>

WANT to FIGHT

Grask

Ryxx

Arina

Ebik

DO NOT want to FIGHT

Ivaax

The last thing is rules. We don't really have many, so there should be no problem following them.

1) Don't camp cloning facilities/don't kill somebody who has just come out of a cloning facility. When we have the battles in the different cities, give people a chance to get out of the cloner and back to a SAFE ZONE (will be designated at the time of the battle).

2) When somebody is in a SAFE ZONE, do not kill them. SAFE ZONES will be used to heal, buff and regroup.

3) No griefing. If I decide I'm too much of a &%$$^ to die and I feign death, don't blackbar me. BTW, Feign Death will count as a kill (if kill count comes into play). Note: There is a difference between griefing and dirty tactics ;).

There are more rules probably, and if I remember them I'll add them :). If you have anything to add Corzip, feel free to edit my post (not the entire thing :p).

To close, let me just remind everybody that this is supposed to be fun. We're not trying to force anybody into anything. We're not trying to pwn people and make them feel like n00bs. If you feel you have been pwned in some way :p, just let it go. The same goes to the pwners. Don't yell "I pwned j00" after killing somebody. There will be no PWNING!!!

...oh yeah, it's all fun, so have fun :D.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There is a difference between griefing and dirty tactics ;)

Not by much. :D

Nice layout, Grask. :thumbsup:

Unfortunatly I will not be able to participate in this comming weekend I'm afraid. I'm going to Trondheim to do my own little war. ;)

Called Trondheim Box Open.

Hopefully I'll win, and not end up in a pool of nose-blood. :D

Anyways, next weekends war may be hard to me to participate in aswell, but after that I will most likely be up for some battling. ;)

I enjoyed the short time I was there, It was a cool feeling when me Peaco and Zen were running over to the "enemy base". I just now know that I need to get my self some stun armor and an elite profession :p When I do, (give me a week) APOSTATES ARE GOING DOWN!

Originally posted by Iwok

I enjoyed the short time I was there, It was a cool feeling when me Peaco and Zen were running over to the "enemy base". I just now know that I need to get my self some stun armor and an elite profession :p When I do, (give me a week) APOSTATES ARE GOING DOWN!

I hope you have at least 500k to burn for that stun armor.

I herd -A- got pwn'd this weekend by a certian l337 fencer:eek:

*Sharpens his scythe*

So...whens the next battle?

And, lets try to do something like...a reason to fight, yeah a reason. Incentives are good. Maybe some sort of story like Apostates were kicking people in the noots and -A- came a long and said something like, "No noot kicking here, now you must die purple fuzzy bunnies!"

Then whoever wins gets...to...have uhh...

a cookie? (or an oreo blizzard since its summer...goog)

Something like that, but doubt you can top it. BAM!

i think the winners should get lollipops :) hehe

maybe not.. :)

It was fun and yes we did kinda get beat big time :) Well give it a couple of weeks and then we will see :) I'm definatly up for the callenge again as it was SO MUCH FUN!!!

Come on Affiliates.. we need YOU!! (contact your nearest recruiter for your consciption ) hehe

*cracks whip*

maybe we shall get you soon Apostates :p

:eek:Affiliates 0 - 1 Apostates;)

Originally posted by Zennor

i think the winners should get lollipops :) hehe

maybe not.. :)

It was fun and yes we did kinda get beat big time :) Well give it a couple of weeks and then we will see :) I'm definatly up for the callenge again as it was SO MUCH FUN!!!

Hopefully Ill be back in a few weeks, and then your all going down.

Keldor's l337 skillz pwn's -A- and APST.

wait arent I part of APST

/ponder

Well I can still pwn you all:p

Ok ok, enough silliness. I'm updating this post with the information for this weekend's war. I'll probably use this same post and do this every week...

^^ look up there.

Also if you want to change how you're participating (FIGHT/DON'T FIGHT), PM me.

Archived