Originally posted by Imreanna

awww grask, hug and kisses to you =)

/target Tebra /holdon

/target Tebra /kiss

Thanks hon =).

Originally posted by Altus_Thrawn

We need some DS/A DS/APST battles

Bah, Deft doesn't talk to me. I think I'm on his ignore list =P

Ok well the war today was fun... for the brief time before we started fighting... And I was getting pumped up. But after we started the only thing this war did was made me lose my interest in PvP. 3v3. more like 6-7 v 3 with our pets. Me only a novice TK, but Corzip a master gunfighter and Zen a master TK. Count in a couple good pets and to me it looks like a pretty uneven fight. Even with a 2v1 on any one of the 3 APST members that we fought today not a bit of health was lost. Not only that but Corzip cant even heal the members in his own group. Sounds fun eh? Might I remind you that I am wearing 88% resist armor and unless they are using stun weapons they are doing 400 damage to me in PvP after all the restrictions and armor calculated. Doesnt seem like too much until you figure in its done every second by 3 members. Im done.

I think maybe ill just go back to hologrinding, and stop thinking about going PvPing.

/endrant

How was it fun? You had no competition. Maybe its fun killing people without losing health...

Actually the first fight Ryxx almost went down. As for me, I was kind of standing over on the side looking at everybody at first. I had a brain lapse :p. Eventually I ran in and tapped at whoever got close to me though. I don't know what happened with Arina.

Might I remind you that I am wearing 88% resist armor and unless they are using stun weapons they are doing 400 damage to me in PvP after all the restrictions and armor calculated.

I was using a Stun Baton, and Arina was using a Jawa Ion Rifle. On your side Corzip was using a Geo Pistol.

Not only that but Corzip cant even heal the members in his own group.

:confused: Why not?

That no radar and no overhead map was freaking kick ass in that rain.

Yes, that was very cool :).

Please, don't turn this into an argument post. If something is bugging you, bring it up, and we can think of a way to make things better. Debate, don't argue.

yeah it said unwise to heal this person.

and if they were factional they were all covert. and i could only heal them when the died.....

not much use.

and my geo pistol didnt do much damage to you guys.. although i did a have a feeling ryx REALLY wanted me down.. cause he kept running after me :p

but im in agreement with zeto. it wasnt much fun on our part.. you will have to understand that you guys are made for PvP. the closest anyone in my group comes to that is zennor. and she goes down easy with you. it wasnt much fun for our part no.

Corzip

*pokes head in*

*stands on soap box and taps mic8

Is this one!!!

*SQEEEEEEEK*

Yep. Well, being of very little PvP origin, i shall step up to the plate and help the Affiliates in this war...

As for the select few that dont know..

*Pauses*

I'M BAAAACCCKKKKK!!!!!!

and i must say i feel great :D

oh, and reaps, whats the new name ingame..since your other one, well you know :/

Originally posted by -=ReApEr=-

Neo take All..

I've been itching to try out my new rifle. =P

got a new rifle reaps..whats it called...let me take a guess...."CHEAT'ANATOR"...AHAHAHAHA I HAD A GOOD LAUGH...OH WELL HOPE YOU DONT GET COUGHT AGAIN...HAHAHHAHAHA....IM GRYING IM LAUGHING SO HARD...

Anyways..... uhh your guys war thingy sounds cool...good way to bring people together.... associates have to have at least 3 uber people..am i right?....oh well good luck next time....oh and arina....yes i do this alot (.....) but isnt it cool....

Kaiser that was REALLY uncalled for. We prefer not to start flame wars here, and that talk will start one. So knock it off.

And Zeto, being TKM will hardly help us any, and I'm far from doing any PvP...so i probably won't contribute alot. :D

Originally posted by -=ReApEr=-

Neo take All..

I've been itching to try out my new rifle. =P

/laugh

I would like to see that, no no.........I would LOVE to see that.

I doubt anyone of us can take you on 1v1 (I think I would have a chance, but Im not a multimillionare and I can't afford uber l337 gear), but I think any 2 of the APST can take you (w/o kiting, which isnt likely but a boy can dream right)(and maybe not the hologrinding APST:p )

Also just to tell you.......I HATE Reign, ALOT. Everytime I see one post it makes me cringe. And If I was a leader of a PA (Given enough members) I would declare war on them. You can tell them that I hate them too:p (not like Ill be back anytime soon)

But I still love you Neo':p

Keldor?

*sniff*

*wipes tear away*

Have some bad news for you man...

Your house went *bang* in front of Corzip yesturday :(

I know this is off topic, but i thought u should know

As for the PvP ... i'm working on it... just need to master CH then i can reallocate my SP to WAR! MHAHAHAHAHA .. i will get at least one of you down, even if it does just end up being Duelling :)

Archived