Home

War Schedule and Rules

Jackrabbit

I think we still need some PvP classes before making a guildwars, i have some nice things to check before going PvP, also I'm just 1 handed 3 still people can beat me easily.

this guild wars is an asweome idea, we just still need to get some more people before doing somehting like this, with things like this I can say I will love PvP (I hate it on scylla cause it's all about being rifleman/doc rifleman/CM) don't give up guys! this is a really good idea I would like to see more :)

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, well. I would happily take on all of the APST in a duel. For a sum of one million credits. ;)

And it's Neo' Jo, and well thanks for the compliment Kaiser. As i've already gotten everything back, and even more. Since i have dedicated friends. :p

Originally posted by -=ReApEr=-

Ok, well. I would happily take on all of the APST in a duel. For a sum of one million credits. ;)

And it's Neo' Jo, and well thanks for the compliment Kaiser. As i've already gotten everything back, and even more. Since i have dedicated friends. :p

I thought I told you Im poor I cant afford 1 mil credits (not like we will lose but just incase):p

Too bad about my house, I dont really care the most valuble thing I had in there was a holocron. Luckily I took all the good stuff out about a week before.

Neoc you said you have a new rifle, what kind?

(I want to see if Destiny's crazy prices are worth it)

umm sounds good neo.... and not to flam but imsure the old uber ryxx could of pwnd you in pvp....also arina was uber as well....as for me...i wouldnt mind dueling you....i got all my spices foods and personal buffers that come when i call.... janta missions rock aswell...my template is now done although i do not want to mention it here..... umm....would be fun... oh and i relly have no problem with reign hell if you got the best stuff brag about it lol.... as for you reaper that speed hack is **** i dont care if you say your sorry and stuff bro... if you didnt get cought you know you would of used it in war and what not...i hear alot of bad things bro...but since i have no affiliation with you or anyhting you do...frankly i could care less.... cant trust ya but good luck doin what your doin...whatever that is.. if ou want to duel /tell me ingame figure it out from there...sorry its off topic but it had to be said.... see ya all and no disrespect to anyone.

Actually, the old Uber Ryxx would die from Neoc. I wasn't that great, I was just a good melee tank. Neoc could kite my old build. But, I find range to be extremely boring so, /shrug. Going back to the class I had the most fun in, Fencer.

And, I'd rather not pay you 1million credits to have a duel when we can just go overt.

*feels the wind pushing this post way out off topic.*

Kaiser I dont think you can solo Neo' for the pure reason, he has l337 gear. Sorry to say it but that is the way PvP is designed in this game. Those with the uber templates win, and those with the uber templates and uber gear ALWAYS win.

*wishes he could afford uber weapons and Armor and that he had a friend weaponsmith who's awsome b/c off all the SEAs Avatar- gave her*

(No offense to you Neo' I just really don't like your PA)

*waits for Destiny' to put a bounty on his head*

minisith bro you dont even know i template....i could eaisely do any uber template in less than 3 days..... and dont worrie about pvp gear....i got a good deal for the best of the best....and wepons well lets just say i get them from a good friend... so they are basicly free....even kryte as long as i supplie the tissues...anyways.... dont talk crap about how bad or good anybody is expecialy if you dont know them and frankly you dont know me sucka so back off...neo like i said no disrespect id love to duel you winner take all....sound good see ya in game.

Originally posted by Kaiser Isaac

minisith bro you dont even know i template....i could eaisely do any uber template in less than 3 days..... and dont worrie about pvp gear....i got a good deal for the best of the best....and wepons well lets just say i get them from a good friend... so they are basicly free....even kryte as long as i supplie the tissues...anyways.... dont talk crap about how bad or good anybody is expecialy if you dont know them and frankly you dont know me sucka so back off...neo like i said no disrespect id love to duel you winner take all....sound good see ya in game.

Did you just tell me to back off?????

Did you just call me a sucka????

Im not gonna start a fight but are you kidding me?????

I never talked crap about you, I just said I don't think you can be Neo' b/c about 99% of the SS community can't.

I would challenge you to a duel, If I could get ingame.

Neo' can you take video of when you kick this guys a**, if you even wanna waste your time, with this guy.

Who are you anyway?????

omfg keldor... get off his nuts...you all talk like hes the best and no one can beat him...he is good...but wtf hes a cheeter..and what in the hell does he have that i dont...i have the ability to buy all the best **** in the game...you guys talk like neo is the only one in the game that can have good ****...wtf omg... you are crazy... whats availible to him is availible to me.... oh and if this is true that 99% of the people cant beat him..its only cuz hes a CHEETER.... i know alot of you agree with me in here that hes worse than avatar- ...... keldor like i said you dont know me so back off... oh yeah ho9w many credits do i have how good is my pvp armor where did i get my gun...oh wait you dontk now as far as your concernd i got the best **** in the game...dont talk to me bro... man i cant belive you guys some times.... stay out of other peoples buisness.... anything i said on these post's was directed tword neo'..now by neo' i dont me keldor or his posse of flunkies....so back off bro... god how come every post i make people always got to talk crap....bah.... the only reson i post here is because its just fun to see what the old guild has to say from time to time ya know... and i liek to give neo' a hard time...whatever i had enough of this childish behavior... if you dont like what i say then dont read my posts man....

Kaiser wtf are doing around here flaming all the time!? Dont post here if all y ou are ever going to is flame. I think YOU are the one that should be banned.. and thats here. Get lost.

Back to topic now..

Yes, let's get back on topic. When is our next war day, cor said saturday. Anyway, since I'll be gone most the day, i wont be able to grind out CH :( So maybe ill do it when my new card gets in.

WOOT :p

*whispers*punctuation is your friend :)

kaiser.... watch your language... and for the love of the sith....

USE FRIKKEN SMILIES IN YOUR POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats the only reason people think your flamiing..... i see so many stars in your posts to suggest you swear constantly.... stop it man.. its a family forums.

no if you have a fight with someone.. take in inside the game use the mailing system and NOT our forums. im sick of this.

now back on the ******* subject.

this saturday i wont be home.. i warned you all that every other weekend i will be away. jan and xanadu are able to put the war on and off. if guys... NO DB. and please be nice.

Corzip

Do we have any specific times for the thing on saturday? I doubt I can make it as I have a state frisbee tournament (no laughing) and prom (...no laughing) that day from 8am saturday to 4 am sunday. I can normally play on saturdays, just have been so busy with school and such.

Perhaps we should discuss which day it would be best to do the war?

Originally posted by Goose_Of_Mercy

Do we have any specific times for the thing on saturday? I doubt I can make it as I have a state frisbee tournament (no laughing) and prom (...no laughing) that day from 8am saturday to 4 am sunday. I can normally play on saturdays, just have been so busy with school and such.

Perhaps we should discuss which day it would be best to do the war?

Ulitimate Frisbee ROXXORS

Lol, whos laughing?

Oops..:)

Prom is tight. It kicked my ass last year when I started to wander through the end like a dream. Surprised I remember anything I did at that time. Should be even better this year, because school is over.

{ED-OT} On topic. Saturday should be fine for me from 1pm EST to ... oh. Hmm. Maybe, nevermind.

Subject two: Rules.

The Apostates need a handicap of some sort to make the war more even. As it is now, no offense to anyone except those who are offended by facts, there is no competition.:(

So start slapping some ideas that will make it fair, but not impossible for the Apostates to win. That way, everyone enjoys the fight.

So start slapping some ideas that will make it fair, but not impossible for the Apostates to win

Considering that Arina and I will pretty much be gone all day and Ebik has been gone for a while, it will be Grask solo. I think thats handicap enough =]

Grask > All

Ulitimate Frisbee ROXXORS

Yes, Yes, it does, hopefully our team this year can kick some ass. I'll tell you how we do on sunday =]

Archived