Home

Fed Ex, oh my God!

Joe©

last month my Ma and my Pa said we could upgrade this here piece oh'junk that I'm posting on right now, well last monday we ordered a ATI 9800 pro, with three day shipping (BTW we got it from Extrem Gear) well on wensday they bothered sending a e-mail that they don't mail to a P.O. box. so my mom told them to send it via Fed Ex, and to have it here on monday, monday came and went and so did tuesday, then on wensday morning they bothered to send another e-mail that they sent it, three day shipping, I pissed so when I saw SF that afternoon, I just had to sit down and bitch for 1/4 hour then I felt better at the fact that it would be here today, what a fool I was to put my trust in Fed Ex! just hope it gets here friday

those ugly worms at Fed Ex! :band:

Rofl, I feel sorry for people who buy computer parts and crap, I say it's all hassel.

Before I worked at Micky D's, I was working at a friends computer shop, And we used to just take the crap off the shelf's, he didn't seem to care considering he'd come in once a month, and just grab whatever he needed for his super computer, and I'm not frigging kidding, he converted his whole basement into one computer, it's mad, I had to go to the hospital cause I got a seizure playing quake 3 :)

Anyway...I'm waiting for a Alienware worth 15k to be sent by my uncle, I'm paying 1k for it, so it's cool. :)

Yup, completely irrealevent to the conversation, BUT THAT'S JUST ME :D

Originally posted by †Ë×odusº§näkë†

Rofl, I feel sorry for people who buy computer parts and crap, I say it's all hassel.

I say it's fun to tweak computers. It's the same mentallity that people who tweak thier cars or thier houses have.

yeah thats the thing, the retailer picks what shipping company they use, I would have rather used the post office (my dads a PO worker ;) ) and got within four days for like $4 dollars or sumthin, but the just have to send it through a snazzie shipping Co

I once ordered the dilbert dvds on amazone...after 3 weeks we sent mail and get one back; "ok ok we'll send it again", 3 weeks again nothing but 2 weeks after that, voila...thats 2 months ive been waiting :mad:

UPS is the best for me, I've never had anyone else deliver for me than them and there pretty prompt. GOOD JOB UPS! I even know I few people who work for them. But sorry bout your luck, hijack them and get your comp with a flame-thrower! that'll get you your comp!!!!!

:evil2:

Archived