Home

Are you going spoler-free for EpIII?

Are you going Spoiler-free for EpIII?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going Spoiler-free for EpIII?

• Begone, Spoilers! I banish thee!
    • I love spoilers like they were my own children.
    • What the hell's a Gigawatt? Spoiler?

i'm kinda a mixed bag. i like knowing certain "general" details, but as far as knowing the exact story i'm against that.

lol just for you blackout :p

like knowing how long the fight scene is between ani and obi, but not what happens

Well for Episode I, i didn't know what was going to happen at all, so the wow-factor was like being a kid again in the cinema.

Thanks to t'internet and my own lack of restraint, I spoiled myself rotten for EpII. Consequentally there were absolutely no surprises when I watched it for the first time, even though it was extremely cool.

I just want that wow one more time. As it'll be the last ;)

Oh, and Zeeman, you know I ain't gonna read that! :p

B.

What the hell is a Spoiler?! :D

Oh well, its gonna be hard to stay away from them, but I'll do anything I can to stay away from them.

Oh well, lets face the facts for a moment. 90% of all the ppl here already know whats going to happen, and how its going to happen, or am I completely wrong here?

-Clemme

Originally posted by STTCT

For those of you interested in Major Spoilers - Visit the forum over at Star Wars. I've got tons of great pics up, as well as a ton of others that fellow forumers have collected.

Very nice pics you got there. Very nice indeed.

-Clemme

Originally posted by IG-64

its sad to say, it might be too late for me :(

I have hyperspace, and low self-esteem :D

I think that was a very astute move ny sw.com, making you pay for that stuff, makes it much easier to resisit the temptation of spoilerage...

as for the self esteem bit, c'mon IG, dont be so hard on yourself, you are a very intelligent and talented young man :) At your age I was all girls and sports....

mtfbwya

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

I think that was a very astute move ny sw.com, making you pay for that stuff, makes it much easier to resisit the temptation of spoilerage...

as for the self esteem bit, c'mon IG, dont be so hard on yourself, you are a very intelligent and talented young man :) At your age I was all girls and sports....

mtfbwya

Don't worry IG, I'll go get you some ice...

FOR THAT WICKED BURRRRRNNNN!

sorry, haven't had much human contact since I started building my own PC :(

Ok, I don't condone myself or others to look at the evil spoilers, EVIL, EVVVVVAAAAAALLL!

sorry again :(

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

mtfbwya

I have hyperspace at starwars.com...

And, for the girls and sports, I dont like to be steriotype...

Originally posted by Troopr-Undr-Fir

Don't worry IG, I'll go get you some ice...

FOR THAT WICKED BURRRRRNNNN!

Cmon Troopster, I was giving IG a compliment, not burning him at all.....

IG, I dislike stereotypes too, but I still love my Liverpool FC and the luverly ladies...... I dont think that makes me a dullard by any means... (*says hi to any and all Liverpool fans out there*)

mtfbwya

What's this EpIII you speak of?

kidding ;):p I prefer not to see/hear/know spoilers. I like the movie to be not so predictable. If i really wanna see a movie. I dont wanna know things that happen. Aside of previews and whatnot.

Other movies. that I am in no hurry to see. go ahead, Spoil away. :p

I gotta go spoilers although this is the only SW movie I have spoilers for I know I know after all this time why ruin it now but I need then for this movie.

I have already seen the mighty ep 3

In my mind :D

As Astrotoy7 said, this is the final Star Wars movie...

I walked into Episode 2 knowing the entire sequence of events (thanks to theforce.net...). The experience of seeing the movie for the first time, it wasn't there. (Plus I was breaking down in semi-depression seeing everyone laughing their fat asses off at Yoda--oye vei)

I've seen a few spoilers, but that's how i'm keeping it...No more from now on! (Who am I kidding :/?)

I had very few ideas about Ep1, but was busy with two kids under two ...

For Episode II, I wanted to make sure it'd be OK for the boys (who had seen EpI and IV by then) ... but then I was also pretty jazzed for it - I read the entire 'Scriptment', so I knew the movie pretty well before I saw it.

For EpIII I'll be taking the middle path - I'm not avoiding learning stuff, but am going to stay away from major spoilers where I can.

Mike

Archived