Home

Messeges: Episode 4 - The Alternate Empire

Guest Redwing

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Aaron Celchu

[to Cmdr:] How long before we can make the jump to hyperspace?

[Cmdr:] Estimated time---3 klicks. We're almost there. Wait---Sir! Warlord Horn's fleet has come out of hyperspace!

------------------

For the Jedi!

[This message has been edited by Aaron Celchu (edited July 03, 2001).]

[/i]Looks at tactial screen[/i] sith spit three more are coming in! and one of them is a bright! J can u make it out? beepwooep its an Advanced Defender, well lets see how good he can fly, shields full forward! here we go again!

Guest Rogue9

Navigator: Sir We are at the outer reached of the Yavin system,the remaining Interdictors are still inhibiting our Hyperspace Drive. Present distance will take us nearly a week to cover at sublight.

Corran: Very Well Bring the Sustainer Coils online, we'll punch through the Intedictors Gravity well.

Corran to Fleet: all ships brace for Impact, we'll be at the Gravity well in ten seconds...9...8...7..6..5..4..3..2.1.0, Impact!

Corran: Report

Bridge Crew: All Sustainers offline ETA to Aaron's fleet is 36 Seconds, Fleet is at Batttle Stations, We're ready sir

Corran: Very Weel, Commence fire on the Cap Ships in Aaron's Vicinity

Guest Rogue9

what is that Moron Janson doing, with all his sheilds in the forward arc he's a sitting duck for one of those fighters.

Corran to Fighter Command: Detail 2 Squadrons to Cover Him.

Guest Drode

[squadmate 1:] Sir, we have the Firehawk in our sites. Sensors confirm that his hyperdrive is still functional enough for another jump.

[Drode:] Ten thousand hells! Disable his ship NOW!

[sqaudmate 1:] Yes sir.

------------------

All hail Lord Nazgul!

Guest Rogue9

Fighter Command take out those Defenders Now!! you fail this and I'll have your Rank Cylinders for table legs.

Guest Rogue9

Squadron of X-Wings each fire Torps at the TIE's Most miss because of the hasty shots but 5 find there target and one of the Defenders Detopnated in a Huge fireball, throwing Shrapnel everywhere.

Guest Drode

[squadmate 2:] Sir! We have two squadrons of X-Wing class starfighters, coming in fast!

[Drode:] *curses violently* Take them out NOW!

[squadmate 2:] But sir---there's too many of them! I---Aaaah! Torps coming in fast! I can't---*static as Two's Defender detonates brilliantly into floating shrapnel*

[Drode:] *curses again* CAPTAIN! Order all ships to disengage Celchu's and Horn's fleets AT ONCE! All ships close enough to the FireHawk, open fire with ion cannons immediately!

------------------

All hail Lord Nazgul!

looks at screen and hey more ships and a bulk of them are after me! wes then closes his eyes and opens himself to the force and can feel the pilots in the other ships Wes then makes the ships dance taking out many more of the fighters!n he then feels the presence of a secound force user CORRAN! hes here![/i]

Guest Rogue9

All Cruiser Intercept Drodes Ships, Do not let them open fire on Rogue3. Take them Down at All Costs

Guest Drode

[Cmdr:] Sir! We've lost control of our capital ships and most of our fighters! Sensors are positive for major Force activity in the vicinity!

[Drode:] Damn them all! Activate our Force-blocking devices!

------------------

All hail Lord Nazgul!

Guest Aaron Celchu

[Cmdr:] Sir, we are clear to enter hyperspace. But all enemy ships have broke off fighting with us...and are attacking a strange-looking YT-2400---wait! Sir, it's the Firehawk! Warlord Janson is here! And Horn's fleet is attacking the enemy's!

[Aaron:] What is going on here? Are communications still jammed?

[Cmdr:] I'm afraid so, sir.

[Aaron:] Well order the fleet to defend the Firehawk. And consider Horn's ships friendly...for now.

------------------

For the Jedi!

Guest Nazgul

Drode Withdraw the Fleet, You've lost this Battle. Just as I had Forseen it. It was a neccessary sacrifice. I could not allow our enemies to meet in Peace.

YA! way to go Corran the odds are in our favor now! what the frell?!!! aurggggggg! my force powers are gone! opens a channel to corran corran did u bring one of those infernel creatures with u or is this some thing new?

Guest Nazgul

I sense you desire more than to simply win this Battle Drode, Do not let your Emotion Cloud you judgement, Their Fleets outnumber Ours, their pilots appear to be better too, and oversight in our cloning programs. I suspect I will need a new clone master after this. I leave what you do here up to you. BUT DO NOT FAIL ME AGAIN!

aruggggggg, my ship is to far damged to continue this, but I can still put up one hell of a fight! takes control of the guns and begins firing on the remaining shipsjust then the FireHawk enters lightspeed what the frell? J did u put us in hyperspace? I thought so just then the ship comes back out next to corrans!

Guest Drode

*humbly:* Yes, Master.

[to ships:] All ships except our sx cloak-capable Star Destroyers, engage our enemies at point-blank range! But be ready to enter hyperspace at a moment's notice! And be ready to deactivate Force-blockers on my command! CloakStars 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6, surround me one each on left, right, top, bottom, front and back sides respectively, on course towards the Firehawk. Leave only a path to the Janson's ship open. Put all shields fully outwards. We can still capture him...

------------------

All hail Lord Nazgul!

[This message has been edited by Drode (edited July 03, 2001).]

Guest Rogue9

Corran: are the force sheilds over the Fleets Bridges up.

Deck Officer: Yes Sir, Shields are up.

Guest Drode

*Janson's ship, the six ImpStars, and the Drode's ship dissapper in a cloak field, while the Drode coordinates boarding craft using the Force abilities Nazgul gave him*

------------------

All hail Lord Nazgul!

Archived