Home

Im new

DarkAmrod

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by DarkAmrod

Sorry about that Selane I didn't know how to spell your name...yes I am also part of this group

So you're that guy Kain was talking about in that other thread. Kool. Welcome to LF. I also personally think that Kenshin could own Sephiroth, but I don't think he'd win against Vash the Stampede.

Anyways, sit back and enjoy the forums, as well as feel free to take part in conversations, ask questions, and anything else of that like.

My padawan Sabretooth will be here shortly.

Thank you....Yes Iam that guy yes Kenshin would own Sepiroth but not Van because Kenshin is fast enough to dodge bullets and to stop the bullets with his sword guard in the anime and manga series... but still Trigun high tech guns compared to the 1800 guns is a vast improvement but yet in still.........KENSHIN WOULD WIN Against Van but who knows

And you all said I was a fan-boy.

Simple as this: Sephiroth, Vash, and Kenshin walk up. Sephiroth destroys the planet. Since he succeeded in killing the other 2, Sephiroth is declaired the winner.

End game.

Well Dark, that can be answered simply.

Topshot, Bongobob, and I give newbies like YOU hazings!:xp:

*takes off Dark's shirt and various undergarments, pulls out dual rubber band pistols, loads pistols*

FIRE!

I know Sephiroth would win. Without having to destroy the planet.

Course, Cloud and SORA Would completely own Sephiroth, as they have in the games :xp:

Originally posted by DarkAmrod

So topshot what do you guys actually do on these messeage boards beside talking about how Kenshin can own all of these so call warriors

Anything from current events to pleasure. One person to watch out for is Boba Rhett. HE IS A PANTS STEALER!!!!!!

And of course there's the occasional lunatic, like Mike. I gave away MY part of the ritual to my subordinates.

So, I've received a question and gave an answer. Time for me to give you a gift.............A WOODEN SWORD!!!!!

*Gives an oak bokken away to Amrod.*

wp-ke-07.jpg

Anyone who likes to irritate Kain is a friend of mine :p Welcome to LF. I am Astro, even more silly about FF than Kain and crusader against the tyranny of spam unleashed by Crow(though he has been quiet recently)....

rules :

*try avoid making making posts with caps lock almost permanently on, ppl will think your nuts (*looks at TiE, kain) :p

*No posts saying "my friend knows this guy who said he read on the net that theyre making Episode 7-9" :p

*Be nice to forum mum lexxy, and forum sisters STTCT and Selene(whom you already know of course).....these are the only ladies that spend a little time here.

*Watch out for TiE, he's insane as someone who hasnt been through puberty yet could be... :p hello, TiE we luvs ya !

*watch our for the moderatopr called obi13, he likes to *dress up*

anyways, Im sure youll soon realise that were a bunch of unsavouries and go back to whatever you were doing, that was hopefully a bit more constructive than this...........

btw, are you a star wars fan/gaming person at all? more n more of them type of strange folk around here recently........

mtfbwya

Originally posted by Kain

And you all said I was a fan-boy.

Simple as this: Sephiroth, Vash, and Kenshin walk up. Sephiroth destroys the planet. Since he succeeded in killing the other 2, Sephiroth is declaired the winner.

End game.

Sephiroth doesn't have a tv show or video game requiring him surviving. Kenshin however, does. That means, due to the laws of Anime, that Kenshin will find some miraculous way to defeat Sephiroth(Empowered by Mako, for example) and then promptly lose his new found powers for the next episode..

Archived