Home

Im new

DarkAmrod

Yeah, so I'm the king here, though I'm very lax with the formalities and rarely actually use my powers...in fact...I think most people think I'm a joke of a king :(

And! Furthermore, whenever you see people typing in little text at the ends of their posts, you must recognize that they are, in fact, copying ME, because i'm their idol.

And don't you forget it!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello :wavey:

Welcome to zomboc...DANGIT! Never go to zombocom.

Anyways, wlecome to the center of insanity. I am the pwychopathic bongomaster known as Bob. Oh, and yes, I am crazy. Well, only according to 9 out of 10 doctors, and they'll never find that last one :¬:

Oh yeah, I almost forgot...

*steals pants and runs away*

Pff, et aint the king :xp:

Oh, Amrod, try and bring down my reign. I know things about you man...horrible, dark, disguisting things...

Tyrion, I like that argument, but we're talking like if it was done by an independant unbiased comic or game.

Astro: How many times do I hafta to explain to you: The only reason Sora OR Cloud beat Sephiroth is beacause if the bad-guy won, people would cry that evil triumphed, and then sales would go down, and FF would have died at 7...which would have been a shame...

Shoulda died right after 9...

My 'gang' got mad shady and I couldn't be happier.

Check this, these people(not Amrod or Selene) would WALK(not knock, WALK) into my house and go right to the computer, sit in there for 12 hours, sleep, wake up, and get right back on it. They wouldn't go home, they wouldn't ask, it didn't even stop em if I wasn't there...so **** them. Oh, and now all of a sudden, its my fault that Amrod's brother has girl problems and quit coming over my house, and he keeps talkin mad **** about me behind my back TO SELENE like she isn't gonna tell me.

'Why do all the nice guys like me gets whores and the assholes like Kain(not using my real name, HA!!) get the nice girls like you Selene(not using HER name either, HA!!)?' he says, and its my fault?

...see what you did, Crow...got me rambling.

Originally posted by CapNColostomy

Shoulda died in the original beta. Those games...they stink or something. Like I hear about them, and I imagine feet. Or socks. Or feet in socks.

Aw cmon CapN, we know you dont like FF... :)

plus, I dont think they had betas when they were developing FF1 for the ole NES

Kain, you and Crow have confused me.... let me summarise :

i) You're in a gang

ii) Gangmembers use your computer all day, sometimes never leave the house

iii) other Gangmembers are jealous that a nice guy like you has a nice girl like Selene....

How about FF12 Kain, are you going to give that a chance, or do you like FF in 320x240 res ? :p

mtfbwya

Welcome to the forums.

Watch out for Rhett and BongoBob, they steal pants you know. Here take this, its an anti BongoBob and Rhett stick, designed to repel those dudes.

Oh, and get some pants on will ya?! :xp:

Pff, et aint the king :xp:

Thats right, I am... :evil2:

-Clemme

Welcome, Amrod. I'm really no one important and just started posting here as of late. Feel free to say just about anything you want...Just follow the guidelines from above. There will be a list of people and how they rank posted sooner or later. Also, as Kain and Selene put it, I am from DrewCarreyLand. Again, welcome and enjoy your stay.

Well thank you for welcoming me to the message board. Im very exciting for being on this message board because when I was back at Kain home. I have always seen him go on these forums and wonder what does he do on here. But anyhow, thank you all.....

Originally posted by Kain

My 'gang' got mad shady and I couldn't be happier.

Check this, these people(not Amrod or Selene) would WALK(not knock, WALK) into my house and go right to the computer, sit in there for 12 hours, sleep, wake up, and get right back on it. They wouldn't go home, they wouldn't ask, it didn't even stop em if I wasn't there...so **** them. Oh, and now all of a sudden, its my fault that Amrod's brother has girl problems and quit coming over my house, and he keeps talkin mad **** about me behind my back TO SELENE like she isn't gonna tell me.

'Why do all the nice guys like me gets whores and the assholes like Kain(not using my real name, HA!!) get the nice girls like you Selene(not using HER name either, HA!!)?' he says, and its my fault?

this is VERY true. and it creeps me out a little.

so uh....where's that big ole' list that sabertooth does of who's who and what-not?

'Why do all the nice guys like me gets whores and the assholes like Kain(not using my real name, HA!!) get the nice girls like you Selene(not using HER name either, HA!!)?'

TOO LATE! We already know that your real name is in fact Kain and HER real name is Selene!!! MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

<_<

>_>

I didn't get much sleep last night

Oh, Amrod, try and bring down my reign. I know things about you man...horrible, dark, disguisting things...

Tyrion, I like that argument, but we're talking like if it was done by an independant unbiased comic or game.

Astro: How many times do I hafta to explain to you: The only reason Sora OR Cloud beat Sephiroth is beacause if the bad-guy won, people would cry that evil triumphed, and then sales would go down, and FF would have died at 7...which would have been a shame...

Shoulda died right after 9...

DAMNIT! I AM NOT ASTROTOY7! GET MY FRICKIN NAME RIGHT! :mad:

argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAMN YOU!

*goes off to find his corner again* :(

Tyrion, I like that argument, but we're talking like if it was done by an independant unbiased comic or game..

In that case, Seph all the way. Since not only is he infused with mako AND have Masamune, he has two or three different forms(Seph with Masamune, One Winged Angel, and I think something else..), he has Jenova in all its forms.

And Kenshin can't even kill his enemy, wimp.

Archived