Home

WIP: Asajj Ventress

monsoontide

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by darthviper107

I think adding animated maps would cause some confusion, besides how would anyone get a water-flowing dress?

It's just an idea. It all comes down to a) does he want to put the effort into it, and b) would it look cool if he does?

"Let the Force flow young Jedi. Dang. Your dress makes me wanna pee."

Assaj_Sith_04.jpg

Assaj_Sith_05.jpg

I decided for a more metal look for the Sith.

Hard (Sith) vs. Soft (Jedi) materials.

I like the bloody mouth, but I've toned it back a bit. I just wanted to give the feeling of just how far over to the dark side she's gone.

Still stuff to do on this but will probably start reworking the jedi one now.

Originally posted by keshire

WARDROBE MALFUNCTION!

AAAHHHH MY VIRGIN EYES!!!!

lol

I agree... Wardrobe Malfunction. :p Just because Maul seemed evil and was a Sith doesen't mean he had on rough clothes... His robes were similar to Jedi. Even if is red and black chest was shown in the EU. :p But that doesen't mean all Sith should be shirtless, do you see Dooku wearing those kind-of clothes? :)

Your way seems kind-of... Squeem-ish to virgin eyes, but I could see how much effort you put into it, and it is amazing. Just that, the way you're going... Seems if-iffy, but not bad. At least cover her up a little bit more, please... :p

The idea is to have a dramatic contrast between The Blue Standard & Red skins

Yes but you also need to be careful of upsetting the parents of the little tikes that download these models. At least in the states this tends to be a big deal.

I'd say up the amount of cleavage instead of doing the nip slip thing. cleavage has always been a staple of "evil women".

*see vampires

*edit*

And the blue skin looks great. but maybe add in some lines to denote folds in the pants?

*edit*

Ya use something similar to the blue shirt only with the same armor type of design. I'd also add in some more buckles and chains.

Also, I'm not trying to needlessly criticise. I'm just offering my opinion in a constructive manner. :)

Get rid of em man. she's a cartoon character. Otaku fanboys prolly fanatcize about her enough already. Coloring over the nipples isn't a DRASTIC re-touch job. It was probably (unnecessary) extra work to add them in the first place.

The skins look great just lose the risqué bits.

Originally posted by DrakkenVII

Get rid of em man. she's a cartoon character. Otaku fanboys prolly fanatcize about her enough already. Coloring over the nipples isn't a DRASTIC re-touch job. It was probably (unnecessary) extra work to add them in the first place.

The skins look great just lose the risqué bits.

Believe me, NOBODY fantasize about THAT!

Originally posted by monsoontide

The idea is to have a dramatic contrast between The Blue Standard & Red skins - rather than just having the same skin with the parts coloured differently (Like the majority of other skins)

I hear that. I for one appreciate the effort. The only thing I'd add is maybe more texture to the skirt. A silk/satin pattern maybe.

Archived