Home

WIP: Asajj Ventress

monsoontide

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RJW_ca no - I haven't received any e-mails from you.

Perhaps my spam blocker is blocking them? (Esp. if you've had virus trouble recently)

Try e-mailing from another location (Or email address)

As an aside, I managed to sneak into the main event hall at Siggraph today. Some of the stuff on show was quite impressive.

Only was ablre to stay for an hour though.

RJW_ca - did you get my PM to you? It had an alternative e-mail address you could send the sounds to, but unless you can do it within the next 3 hours (Before I leave work), will have to go with the version 1 sounds.

Sould be able to get Assaj out tonight on pcgamemods.com

Will post a final message when its up.

Originally posted by Pal™

Matt-Liell had the same problem, very strange.

:D

Not exactly, they wouldn't even let me sign up for an account, at least monsoon's farther than I got! But yes its one in the same, wierd. Oh well, we'll wait and see. Jk3files.com still hasen't posted my punisher model after 2 weeks whats with these file sharing people anyway? :p

Originally posted by monsoontide

Well... I've tried uploading to pcgamemods twice now and I keep getting some wierd error message after upload that the file can't be found!!!!

So... will try again tonight and if it doesn't work, will upload to the other sites.

Y dont u try to upload on lucasfiles or jk3.com?

Jk3files takes a while to publish files, i submitted two skins since 20 days and they're not published yet, same about Azym submitting Forcemod III, still waiting them to publish the mod...

LucasFiles is better than this and publish files very quickly with some nice screenshots. :D

Sorry about the sounds - they're not in the correct place.

It should be in sound/chars/assaj/misc (currently the sounds are in sound/chars/assaj)

Will see if I can get time later to fix it.

Also there is no cel-shading effect on the dress and I didn't do the glowing eye shader for the cel-shaded version either.

Hey Monsoontide just in case you hadn't found there is also a problem with the Asajj bot, when I tried fighting it my game crashed. The problem is that the .bot indicates the .jkb file is asajj.jkb but that file is named assaj.jkb so they don't match.

Archived