Home

WIP: Asajj Ventress

monsoontide

I've sent the model to Psyk0Sith for rigging, so I hope he received it as I haven't heard anything back.

This will probably be my last model for Jedi Academy as I'm interested in doing stuff for Half-Life 2 and have to learn how to use the (free) softimage tools for it.

I will release a incomplete model pack for anyone who is interested in finishing of some of my the vehicles I was working on.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Started working on the model this week.

I've adjusted the proportions to fit the skeleton.

Oh and monsoon, never put arms and legs on the same uvw maps: the legs need to blend with the hips (same thing for the arms with the torso), good thing Assajj wears a dress so it wont be a problem ;).

Originally posted by monsoontide

I've sent the model to Psyk0Sith for rigging, so I hope he received it as I haven't heard anything back.

This will probably be my last model for Jedi Academy as I'm interested in doing stuff for Half-Life 2 and have to learn how to use the (free) softimage tools for it.

I will release a incomplete model pack for anyone who is interested in finishing of some of my the vehicles I was working on.

I hate to hear this news. You are indeed one of the communities best and your work will be missed greatly.

icons, npc file, bot file, team skins... ;)

Will be trying to get to finishing the textures after the long weekend.

Hopefully will get time to do something slightly different for the team skins.

Maybe a "Good/Jedi" Assaj and an "Evil/Sith?" Assaj. (Since she never quite made it to Sith level in the cartoon.

Originally posted by monsoontide

Hopefully will get time to do something slightly different for the team skins.

Maybe a "Good/Jedi" Assaj and an "Evil/Sith?" Assaj. (Since she never quite made it to Sith level in the cartoon.

Though Ventress longed to identify herself as a Sith, she did not receive Sith training. While Dooku helped hone her talents, he taught her none of the knowledge unique to the Sith. Her skills were a combination of incomplete Jedi training coupled with her own techniques. Her raw talents and bottomless well of anger and pain bolstered her dark side abilities. Giving into her rage granted her further powers.

The team skins would be cool though. Gonna use keshire's toon sabers right?

LoL Johch Ai'oki, RJW didnt get any clippings that im aware of. He has this voice editing program, which is awesome. He did Durge before, which was really good. Also RJW does a mean Desann!!! Well to cut it short, he can do almost any voice.

Well, let me tell you this:

Luke Skywalker can only be played by one character: Mark Hamill. That's why Bob Bergan's voice didn't cut it for me in JK2 and JK3. :p

So that's why I asked. Not to mention that if I remember correctly, Durge's voice can be imaginative he was the silent type. Unlike Asajj. :p

Originally posted by Johch Ai'oki

Well, let me tell you this:

Luke Skywalker can only be played by one character: Mark Hamill. That's why Bob Bergan's voice didn't cut it for me in JK2 and JK3. :p

So that's why I asked. Not to mention that if I remember correctly, Durge's voice can be imaginative he was the silent type. Unlike Asajj. :p

Bob Bergan has played Luke in every Star Wars game ever made, he is more Luke than Mark Hammil.

My appologies on not updating for a while.

Still haven't had a chance to get any more done on her as I've been VERY busy at work and the weekends seem to be spent doing other stuff as well.

Hope to get back to finish this off in the next couple of weeks as I'm off to cruise the Caribbean for a much needed break at the end of June! :)

your forgeting that ...

I have alot of STAR WARS resouces that include:

the old trilogy

both ewok movies on DVD

the star wars holiday special

Star Wars episode 1 & 2 + a leeked footage video from Episode 3

just about every star wars game ever made for PC

yes I can cut sounds from movies

finding sounds and making clear sounds is no problem

so yes I can help you alot with the Ventress model in that way

I love that character!!! -- I could make her good and evil!!

RJW_ca

RJW_ca@hotmail.com

Originally posted by RJW_ca

your forgeting that ...

I have alot of STAR WARS resouces that include:

the old trilogy

both ewok movies on DVD

the star wars holiday special

Star Wars episode 1 & 2 + a leeked footage video from Episode 3

just about every star wars game ever made for PC

yes I can cut sounds from movies

finding sounds and making clear sounds is no problem

so yes I can help you alot with the Ventress model in that way

I love that character!!! -- I could make her good and evil!!

RJW_ca

RJW_ca@hotmail.com

*shifty eyes*

So about that episode 3 leak...

Archived