Home

WIP: Asajj Ventress

monsoontide

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mark Hamil is a talented person. He has done voices for The Joker and Wolverine for Wolverines Revenge. I think Bob did a good job in JO and JA. RJW, if you want me to I will put up a link to a voice test of Assajj I will. Talk to me later about it.

Here's a VERY early version of the Sith (Red Team) Skin.

Assaj_Sith_01.jpg

Assaj_Sith_02.jpg

Assaj_Sith_03.jpg

Still have a lot to do on it though. This is just the basic layout.

I've tried to make her appearance evolve/devolve from Jedi through normal to sith skins.

Feeback on BLue/Red skins would be nice. Any ideas?

The actual shirt is awesome. I'd go with an oriental pattern for the skirt though. And some tribal for the face. Try the tattoo Mike Tyson has. :)

:maul::darth:

*edit*

Also I'd try and make the black around the head look like something. Add ridges around the parts where it meets flesh. And some African rings or belts/buckles going up the neck.

Blue: Looks nice. The chin markings does look like a goatee though, so work on fixing/changing that.

Red: Wow! :eek: The head-piece lacks detail, so maybe use a lighter blue on the ridges.

And for their skirts, how does the idea of making them animated textures? Use JA's lava and water textures instead of building from scratch (less work!). Just an idea, you know Jedi vs. Sith/water vs. fire. ;)

Aye carumba. Ok the red above the eyes look decent. I like the scar alot. The whole blood soaked mouth thing needs to go. How about doing a jagged triangle design ON the lips and just leave the rest fo the mouth plain.

And I'll put in my vote against the goatee design on the blue skin.

Archived