Home

Simple Request: Fire Concussion Rifle from Swoop

I was thinking about this the other day playing Siege.

You know how in MP you can get on a swoop, but you can only use one gun? (ST Rifle)

It would be SOO cool (and funny) if you could use the Concussion Rifle.

The Merc Heavy Weapons guy is so weak (he needs constant Tech support since his only weapon the Concucssion rifle eats ammo so fast) and riding swoops is so much fun.

If he could fire the Concussion Rifle while on the bike, that would be so awesome. The Defending Team has such a hard time as it is with uncordinated teams.

Anyway I suppose you could make any gun usuable onboard the bike. The ST Rifle is so hard to aim with, it's almost pointless to use instead of the infinite ammo of the bike's own blaster.

How feasible is this to do?

Well, actually, I hadn't read your request thoroughly, and I see that you want the passengers to be able to use the Concussion Rifle while on the bike. I was under the impression that you wanted the Swoop Bike itself to fire Concussion rounds. I'll try to look for the files in which it says which guns you can use while on the Swoop Bike, but I have no clue where to look for it.

If not, I'll just make the Swoop Bike fire Concussion rounds.

:fett:

Originally posted by --ZeeMan--

greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat a swoop bike on steriods :D

i'll be waiting to see the results of this too :)

Yep, it's gonna rock!! I can make you a version too, if you would like, I mean, with different weapons rather than just the Concussion rounds.

hmmm, I think I found this a while ago... something having to do with how many hands it was required to drive the vehicle.

For example, if the swoop needed one hand to drive, you could use the blaster and the lightsaber (one handed weapons) otherwise, you needed two hands (things like the xwing). What you would probably have to do is make it so that the concussion rifle only used one hand. might look funny, but would work.

• 5 weeks later...

O.K., I think I'll start this today. Sorry about the delay Kurgan. I had Final Exams and the SAT II, and then I was working on my Coralskipper model. It is being exported, and a "BS" skin is being made for it. After I finish the skin, it'll be done!!

BTW- I'm gonna call this new swoop,"Kurgan's Swoop."

O.K., I did it. Kurgan, would you like me to post it on PC Game Mods?

BTW- It shoots Concussion rounds because I couldn't make the player hold a Concussion Rifle, even after setting the number of hands to 1, then to 0.

O.K., respond soon!!

Oh well, I was hoping for something that just let you switch to the gun while on the Swoop.

The dream still lives on!

But, don't feel like the work you did was for nothing, go ahead and release it if you feel it is ready. Thank you. ; )

Archived