Home

OBImodel and skin, OBIsaber, and oh yes DARTH MAUL in JA!!!

RJW_ca

No, sorry he does not have OJP/Keshire weapon tags for holstering the saber

--- it would be great if I could make use of this OJP/Keshire weapon tags compliment.

for the hand colour yes there is a bit of a colour difference but this colour difference is no hard task to alter

-- I am changing the hand colour right now.

I thank you for your perspective

RJW_ca

RJW_ca@hotmail.com

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah its good to see Aaron's Obi-Wan finally being worked on and completed, it looks father now then when I beta tested it for him.

Good work, I'm sure Aaron would be happy (though he really has taken a break from the whole JKA community):D .

Originally posted by RJW_ca

No, sorry he does not have OJP/Keshire weapon tags for holstering the saber

--- it would be great if I could make use of this OJP/Keshire weapon tags compliment.

for the hand colour yes there is a bit of a colour difference but this colour difference is no hard task to alter

-- I am changing the hand colour right now.

I thank you for your perspective

RJW_ca

RJW_ca@hotmail.com

The OJP tags are really easy to add. I don't know if you know where they are, but the info can be found in this thread:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=119776

On the repository it's under animation I believe. Any way, it's just a matter of merging the tags from the Kyle model to your model(s) and positioning the tags so they look good. (You don't even have to use them all, so if you want just the saber hilts you can ignore the blaster/launcher/etc... tags and just use the three saber hilt ones.)

You could also make your own if you wanted, but this might be faster.

You can just put them where ever you want the stuff to be actually. They don't have to be on the hips. You can use modview as a guide to adjust them. just right click on the tag and choose bolt model. I'll try and get animations set to grab where the standard location is.

that sit won't let me in!?!?

can some one just send me the source for making tags and maybe a know how explanation???

does this mean Obi will have his weapon hagging on him all the time even when he has one in his hand???

What are these tags for exactly???

RJW_ca

RJW_ca@hotmail.com

Okay, here's my saber. Instead of sitting in a pocket dimension when I cycle to another weapon, it'll hang from the belt tag. When I holster the blaster or disruptor, it'll sit on the hip or across the back, depending on if there's a tag and where it is on that model. Ya dig?

Yep the tags act like every other tag.

These are the names of the various tags.

bolt_holster_saber

bolt_holster_saber2

bolt_holster_staff

bolt_holster_blaster

bolt_holster_blaster2 (for dual blaster mods)

bolt_holster_launcher

bolt_holster_Golan (because its so big and would clip if attached to the launcher tag)

b21.jpg

Kyle is available in the skin pack just released. If you'd like an example. Otherwise check out this thread for how to get ahold of the source files.

• 2 weeks later...

its awesome i will be strongly looking forward to its release..

To doggy: If you tihnk it could be better why dont you go and try modelling out for yourself. Then you may find out how hard it really is... you should be grateful for any model you get! mo0dellers are a rare breed of people and they deserve respect as they devote their own time trying to make models not just for themselves, but for the whole community! Personally i tihnk its really good quality... great job!

Archived