Home

OBImodel and skin, OBIsaber, and oh yes DARTH MAUL in JA!!!

RJW_ca

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Originally I thought this thread was dying along with AotC: TC as I figured this Obi-Wan was for AotC: TC and might not be released at all, which would've been a pity.

But as I browse now, I'm confused as to its status... But nevertheless, good job Hapslash and Aaron, and others who've worked on it thus far. *shrug*

From my understanding, while the model was originally intended for the AotC:TC the decided not to stick with it and Aaron made it available to RJW for release outside the mod.

So no matter what has become of that mod, this model is still planned for release. I believe that it was hoped to have it released in a couple more weeks, but I wouldn't quote me on that.

Last I heard RJW was altering a few of the textures I sent him,...

hey zappa are you working on that luke from rotj. I saw a pic yesterday good work. A great adition to that model would be a black robe with hood. Like when he first entered jabbas palace. Ive looked all over and cant find one, so hopefully you can do it. Also were you working on a darth sidious model , cause i dont see it on your webpage.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived