Home

The REAL victors, F sephiroth and Kenshin.(damn you kain)

-=DarkZero=-

Who would take home the crown  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who would take home the crown

• Dante
    • Alucard

Ok, seriously, I was just reading in some topics, about Kains and that noob Amrods arguement, and it got me and my goth wanna be friend into an argument on the subject, we both agreed Seph would pwn kenshin, but it went into a even more, destructable, none civil conversation.

And 2 of the greatest damn anime characters known came into the plot, the two who could chew seph up and spit him out.

Alucard and Dante.

Now, we agreed these two would own practically eveyone..and then we started arguing on who would win...Alucard or...Dante..

I stopped the arguement, because I know who could pwn who..buut...I just wanna see if I'm the majority, and he's the minority, POLLS DON'T LIE :@, So, who do you think would win, ALucard, or Dante.

For those who don't know, Alucard is the badass vampire master in Hellsing, and Dante is the son of demon Sparda, in the DMC series, ;)

i've played both DMC games til i was sick and tired of em ( i still aint :D )

and i have and watched every episode of Hellsing

Alucard uses some wicked Mojo to toy with ppl who he thinks are Supreme beings.

and Dante has 2 VERY cool guns and 1 VERY SCHWEET sword and can use both EXTREMELY well.

so i will have to say neither would give up until the other is dead so the battle would never end.

Originally posted by Pie™

I have no idea who ALucard is, but Dante is f*cking awesome :D

ok, can someone post a pic of Dante and Pie's famous pic side by side......

back topic

I dont even know who Alucard is, how bout you add Lestat, Marius and Akasha while you're at it :)

trust you gothic tricksters to get into these type of arguments

what happened to good ole Worf vs Chewie threads......

mtfbwya

Wait, god damn it, Alucard is from an Anime. ****...I thought you meant Alucard from Castlevania...dammit...

Thats who I vote for: Alucard from Castlevania, not poo-poo ****ty anime Alucard.

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

ok, can someone post a pic of Dante and Pie's famous pic side by side......

:D :D :D

Originally posted by Astrotoy7 how bout you add Lestat, Marius and Akasha while you're at it [/Quote] Lestat would own them all!

"Evil is a point of view. God kills indiscriminately and so shall we. For no creatures under God are as we are, none so like him as ourselves."

:D

Originally posted by MysticSpade

i've played both DMC games til i was sick and tired of em ( i still aint :D )

and i have and watched every episode of Hellsing

Alucard uses some wicked Mojo to toy with ppl who he thinks are Supreme beings.

and Dante has 2 VERY cool guns and 1 VERY SCHWEET sword and can use both EXTREMELY well.

so i will have to say neither would give up until the other is dead so the battle would never end.

(Pie, the avvy and sig you made me, with Dante...was Dante...)

And Mystic is practically on the dot :)

Very close, actually, you see, Alucard, Nor Dante Can die, unless it's from natural causes, or in Alucards case, ---->No blood.

And they're both made of strict demonic power.

They both carrie guns..which ties both of them out because both have the same type of ammunition source, it would only slow alucard down cause he would need to reload, the reason I made it multiple choice was for this, SOOOOO.....IN CONCLUSION, SEPH AND KEN ARE PUSSHAH'S compared to these :)

Originally posted by Kain

Dante turns into a demon; Sephiroth destroys the planet.

Seph wins.

Except Seph is dead? Cloud killed him by stabbing him and throwing him into the mako reactor, therefore, he can't do sh*t.

And Dante owns him, seriously.

Originally posted by †Ë×odusº§näkë†

Except Seph is dead? Cloud killed him by stabbing him and throwing him into the mako reactor, therefore, he can't do sh*t.

And Dante owns him, seriously.

Eh, get it right. For one, Cloud didn't stab him. Sephiroth stabbed him and Cloud forced himself off of Sephiroth's sword and THEN threw him into the Mako reactor, and it didn't even kill him.

Dante is just some half-demon reject. Its been done.

And yes, Kain does own them all because the only person that can kill him is Raziel, and he's stuck in the Soul Reaver.

Dante is just some half-demon reject. Its been done.

Really?!? I spit on your squeaky shoes, then! :p

If Sephiroth's so bad ass, Kain, then how come he was strong in FF7, but pathetically weak in comparison to Ansem? How come Ansem is even more cool than the ol' One Winged Angel? How come Batman beat the living hell out of Sin-Tzu? How come I'm asking so many pathetically boring questions to which I already know the answers?!?

Wow. That was so lame. Anyone else agree?

Answer to all of those questions: Because Good always hasta triumph over evil to keep the idiot masses from going 'BOO!! WE BOYCOT EVIL WINNING AND THAT MEANS YOUR GAME!! BOO!!'

Yes you are very lame, topshot, so very lame.

Originally posted by Kain

Answer to all of those questions: Because Good always hasta triumph over evil to keep the idiot masses from going 'BOO!! WE BOYCOT EVIL WINNING AND THAT MEANS YOUR GAME!! BOO!!'

Yes you are very lame, topshot, so very lame.

I have no idea what that last statement meant, but I've got to hand it to you: there should be games where the hero dies a tragic death and the villain gets the girl, as well as conquers the entire galaxy.

Thank you for agreeing that I am lame. :D lol

Archived