Home

ForceMod III beta tester server up

Kurgan

Sorry to post this here, but I have no other way to contact you guys...

I can't send email nor can I send PM's for some reason.

Anyway, if you were one of those people trying to test the beta, here's the IP:

63.229.175.96:29070

I won't be there, but you can send me stuff on ICQ or email/PM's (I just may not be able to respond if its the latter).

PS: This isn't my fast server, so don't whine when you have high pings and it's a small game!

FM III will have to be the great mod ever made. There are alot of new great features in the mod....to many to name. Their on the site, but it really doesnt clarifiy itself until played in game. Azymn you have most diffently over done yourself in the mod. You are one of the communities best modder.

Overnight the server crashed (thanks Windoze!) but it's back now, same IP.

I tried it out a bit, and noticed some of the already mentioned bugs, like weird animations for the droideka.

The bots were incredible, I think I got 1 kill total, since they just spammed primary fire disruptor which takes off your head in 1 hit. ; )

That "thermal vision" (? the thing that puts blue static on your screen with Force Seeing sound effects) really killed my FPS (I still have a Geforce2, but normally everything in JA runs fine even at 1024x768 high detail, except on Ord Mantell in the bonus pack).

The Battle Droid army thing crashed my system but was cool. ; )

I noticed a few missing textures on some of the "Mandalorian" skins, I think the second or third model listed had some missing surfaces.

Otherwise looks interesting, didn't have time to messing with everthing.

These classes are definately "uber" and very different compared to the ones in Siege (which of course had to be balanced with certain maps and objectives).

Well, the classes may be uber, but so are all the others, so it's balanced in a way that doesn't make things closer to boring! :D

Also, check my sig!

Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Originally posted by Tinny

its a class based mod where you can have classes outside of just siege. jedis get one more level of force (up to level 4 force powers) and non force users get all sorts of neat gadgets :)

Originally posted by Azymn

Prime - Tinny summed it up pretty well. http://fm.mt-wudan.com is the official site if you want some more detail, but it's basically a glorified Jedi vs Merc.

Wow. This sounds pretty cool. I'll have to check it out. Thanks for the info, guys. :)

Originally posted by Master William

EVIL LINUX

By contrast, my linux server can go about a week without crashing... the win32 is lucky to last a day.

So I would encourage you guys to contact me when you need the FM3 server again. Thanks!

Originally posted by Alegis Gensan

this mod sounds awesome..Like a "savage" mod for JA

i'f ur saying like savage the game, then u have it a small bit off, first no leveling, 2nd no buildings, 3rd no commander, so its bassically just a class based fps, and its still the best mod ever made :-P

Originally posted by TPM_Montross

i'f ur saying like savage the game, then u have it a small bit off, first no leveling, 2nd no buildings, 3rd no commander, so its bassically just a class based fps, and its still the best mod ever made :-P

What i meant was more focused on the humans-beasts thing, different weps and powers and such for both parties

Archived