Home

Why?!?!

SeleneRayne

Okay here goes, last Saturday, for no reason what-so-ever, my father decides that he whats me out of the house by June 1st. I have NO idea why. And he won't talk to me anymore. I try talking to him, but he ignores me. My mom on the other hand, confesses he's an idiot, and is buying me all this stuff. I dunno, I'm so udderly confused. :confused: what should i do?

don't even sweat it move in with Kain and for your father....well he sound like a dick for one kicking you out and for two not telling you why he kicking you out... so your father is in fact a dick even though I hvae never seen him or meet him before...........don't sweat it......and **** him for doing that ****........that on a downlow

You have to come to terms with your father. There probably IS something that is causing his silence and anger towards you, but it may be something you might want to discuss. Either way, don't let your relationship with your father end on a bad note. Use your mother to get to talking with him.

Also, I doubt your father will kick you out if your mother staunchly wants you to stay. I also doubt either of them would like to see you with no place to go or have to move in with Kain...

<<

>>

*Reveals selection of plastic lightsabers*

Take your pick, I got obi wan, anakin, and darth maul.

*might wanna take the obi wan cause it's the easiest to handle*:p

That really does suck though. I'd try and get to him before you have to move out and live with... that... KAIN character...

lol j/k.:xp:

Why aren't you 2 living together now anyways, soon to be married, might as well. Erm... on second thought... Go fight your dad ;)

Originally posted by obi-wan13

Fight him in a Lightsaber duel.

It worked for Luke.

And with luck your dad isn't a Dark lord of the Sith and he won't cut off your hand....ya know, because Kain might be upset if you lost your ability to....er.....you know.....er...... :indif:

Oh I'm so silly

Originally posted by •-BLaCKouT-•

Do you have any other relatives nearby that you can stay with until it's sorted out?

B.

no I don't any more I'd live with my grandmother across the alley from me, but she passed away last October :( she'd take me in/

Originally posted by Mike Windu

Oh my, maybe... *shudders*

My parents are on the verge of divorce. I hate to think its happening to your family.

i dunno, my dad's cracked out. he's mad at everything and it's kinda scary. my mom hates his attitude. i hope they won't

Sorry to hear that, Selene. Since your parents aren't doing so well anyways, maybe it is a good idea that you move out. I think anyone can say that living with parents that are fighting or on the verge of divorce isn't the greatest. At the very least, it will get you away from all of the BS that might be going on...

ET...you perve....:p

Originally posted by obi-wan13

Maybe he's going through a mid-life crises/having trouble at work.

How old is he?

he's 42 and he does complain about work but its work, it's not fun time (unless u work at toys-r-us!) cause thats fun!

Originally posted by Mike Windu

My dad's 52. *shrugs* I hope your family stays together. I just wish the same for my family too...

i hope ur family stays together too, and Kain, and I never told you I'm sorry bout your families divorce and I am.

Archived